Gas & Electricity

Had my final pricing from 1st October today, and more than pleasantly surprised to be honest. Yes, an increase but in the scheme of things reasonably affordable. However if the interest rates get anywhere the forecast 6% rate, then like many others, I will be fooked with my mortgage repayments. This is coming from someone whom has had the same mortgages for 22 years and now only owes 120K, so God help the many younger people that have not long taken out say a 250k or more mortgage!
Blimey, how big was the mortgage in the first place?

Bulb have just put our direct debit down by 40 quid a month. Go figure.

Probably the 400 quid relief payment thing until March.

Combined with locking down a new mortgage deal literally the day before the economy went to shit we’re about £150 a month better off than we were a few weeks ago.

Funny old world.

Bulb have just put our direct debit down by 40 quid a month. Go figure.

Probably the 400 quid relief payment thing until March.

Combined with locking down a new mortgage deal literally the day before the economy went to shit we’re about £150 a month better off than we were a few weeks ago.

Funny old world.
Helps that we’ve just had the hottest Summer we’ve ever seen where most of us should be in credit with our energy company, as we’ve not had the heating on for about 7 months, so that’s helped them amend the monthly fee down to help us out. Plus the govt £66/month.

Means I’m paying ~£60 less than I was going to be paying.

Bloody hell you did well with the mortgage there. A mate of mine is now roped into paying £400/month more on her mortgage as she only renewed this week. She’s devo’d!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last couple of days we’ve had the central heating on for half an hour to take the edge of first thing in the morning, yesterday it cost in clouding the standard charge of 27p, 88p in total. This morning that is now £1.14 with standard charge of 28p! so what’s that 35%! Can you imagine if the other rises had been allowed to take hold. Last year that was probably 35-40p for the same thing, it’s fucking ridiculous, I do feel so sorry for all those especially the elderly who are going to freeze this winter.

Anyone woke up to the new charges and wondered wtf is going on

IMG_20221001_074147.jpgIMG_20221001_074110.jpg

If they are supposed to be capping it then why the feck is it not reflected on my account

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.