Gas & Electricity

My estate is normally lit up like blackpool illuminations , will see what happens this year suspect it will be a tad dimmer

"wheres the Christmas tree lights Grandad", " in the bin kiddo, look at the shiny plastic milk bottle tops on the tree instead"

I work for the council and we are discussing the xmas lights and new years eve fireworks. Should they or shouldn't they go ahead.

I think we are in a no win situation. My gut feeling as I know how much it's all gone up is to scrape them. But on the other hand it might bring some cheer !. Plus no xmas light might impacted on the foot flow for local shops. It's not going to be easy

I’m £280 in credit since they put it up in April.
I’m going to use the energy as I would normally. Pretty chilly today so heating on when we get home.

Fixed until April, at which point I’ll worry about it then. Fuck them.

MEN article this morning…

From October 1 energy prices will increase yet again. The energy price cap will increase to a whopping £2,500 per unit of energy, so Brits are looking for any way possible to keep bills low.

Anyone woke up to the new charges and wondered wtf is going on

View attachment 56997View attachment 56998

If they are supposed to be capping it then why the feck is it not reflected on my account
You forgot this bit..
Important: Prices on your dashboard don't display the Energy Price Guarantee discount yet. We'll update this really soon.

You can find your discounted rates and charges in our email about prices from October – or, here's a full breakdown of discounted Flexible Octopus prices from October 2022 for every region.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.