Gas & Electricity

Well I think the wife had a wake up call last night, whilst I was at the game she put boost on mistakenly for 90 mins, she was shocked at the smart read out, I think it maybe sinking in!

Well I think the wife had a wake up call last night, whilst I was at the game she put boost on mistakenly for 90 mins, she was shocked at the smart read out, I think it maybe sinking in!
My missus realised when I put an extra washing line up in the garden and when she stated wait until it rains I erected a tent over the washing lines

Just checked my electricity meter for yesterday, 2.27, does that include the standard charge?

Don’t worry guys we will all be saving soon when we have blackouts, best get candles bought before all the scousers buy them up after next weekend.

Wife has since admitted to nipping home at lunch, washing the dogs bedding on a 2 hr 60c wash and also putting the fucking dryer on!

Fucking crazy money.
They are incredible aren’t they. Mine is clueless when it comes to this sort of thing. Washed one item the other day.

My initial panic at these costs has somewhat dwindled

Doesn’t seem like I’ll be paying much more than last year or so

Seems to be a predicted cost of a rise of £3-400 down to now less than £200

Does it makes sense to use electrical heater instead of gas heating ?
Or do you think it makes more sense to move abroad to a warm country and don't use any heating at all?
For now i think it is going to be my plan as soon as my last essay is done (thanks to those guys https://letsgradeit.com/review/phdessay/) and my last exam is finished. I don't see the point to spend the whole winter in a cold.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.