Gas & Electricity

What size are those bags? I bought some from Wickes last week, 3 x 10kg bags of Brazier for £24, so £8 each 10kg bag. Loving the coals as it lasts into the night & helps maintain a nice warmth overnight.

10kg bags mate, the usual, wonder why they’re on offer at yours and not mine ?
Where do you live haha ?

What size are those bags? I bought some from Wickes last week, 3 x 10kg bags of Brazier for £24, so £8 each 10kg bag. Loving the coals as it lasts into the night & helps maintain a nice warmth overnight.
How long does a bag last then ?

So before this madness we were paying £35 per month, then it doubled to £73, then we were told it was going up to £90 this month, but with the £66 off we are now paying £24 per month. Result.

So before this madness we were paying £35 per month, then it doubled to £73, then we were told it was going up to £90 this month, but with the £66 off we are now paying £24 per month. Result.
No you are not.
The last bill was the pre hike rates.
You are now paying, since Saturday, at least 27% more than on Friday.

No its not, it said as of october for the next 6 months
For fucks sake on Saturday the rate per KWh went up by at least 27%.
If you keep paying your old DD the govt bung might stop you having to up your payments.
I guarantee lowering your payment by the £66 bung will leave you not making ends meet for your gas and electricity.

For fucks sake on Saturday the rate per KWh went up by at least 27%.
If you keep paying your old DD the govt bung might stop you having to up your payments.
I guarantee lowering your payment by the £66 bung will leave you not making ends meet for your gas and electricity.
Either way our direct debit is £24! Result!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.