Gas & Electricity

Mines just gone up on DD from £158 to £266 for September and October, not used much through the summer and only had Ona handful of times the last couple of months.
Not something I’ve ever paid attention to being honest - but if I haven’t used anything through summer do they repay that when they get a reading ?

The smart meter now looks like it’s on speed!

Scary as even a day where we have been at work with no one home is hitting a minimum of £5 a day.

The smart meter now looks like it’s on speed!

Scary as even a day where we have been at work with no one home is hitting a minimum of £5 a day.
I am home all day & it's £3 per day without using the heating , have you checked what's using the power

I am home all day & it's £3 per day without using the heating , have you checked what's using the power

Wife has since admitted to nipping home at lunch, washing the dogs bedding on a 2 hr 60c wash and also putting the fucking dryer on!

Fucking crazy money.

Wife has since admitted to nipping home at lunch, washing the dogs bedding on a 2 hr 60c wash and also putting the fucking dryer on!

Fucking crazy money.
That’s still expensive. I did a load of washing and used the dryer and it cost us 40p more in electricity than the day before, when we’d had the dishwasher on.

£2.72 and £2.32.

It’s the central heating that’s going to be the killer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.