Gas & Electricity

"With Saving Sessions, you could earn up to £100 by using less electricity at peak times this Winter.

You'll earn OctoPoints, which can be redeemed for £££'s on your account, prizes or donations. You'll earn them for every unit of power you don't use compared to normal during Saving Sessions (find out how the Sessions work below)".

Great stuff, this is why I got my smart meters installed. I'll just go out for a few hours during my slots. Who said smart meters don't save you money ;)

I have decided to do my washing on the twenty min setting at 40 degrees , seems to wash stuff fine , cant see why it has to be the hour and half one

reduced mine to now £120 a month

not needed to use Gas at all hardly and electric is under budget every day on smart metre

Just got my monthly bill for Oct.

Gas and electric at new rates = £195.72. Less £66 Gov support = £129.72

At the old rates and no Gov support, it would have been £144.91

Caveat is currently the support is only for 6 months and the central heating has not been on much due to the extremely mild weather.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.