General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Sunak will be looking forward to the 5th of July more than starmer from what I’ve just watched. Sunak will be on the beach before the England players.

I bet your tired of all the stairs :( I don’t know what you can do only keep on mithering the local authority, my mum had arthritis and life was difficult for her, but it was in the days of council houses and chair lifts she got a stair lift off them.
I know someone currently looking after his sixteen year old lad he’s 37 had a stroke so he can’t get upstairs to see what the 16 yr old is up to. Social services don’t have the money to put a chair lift in so the lad keeps skipping school.
The lad is the future when a bit of help now would reap rewards later on, council cuts from central government leaves nothing in the pot only sticking plasters

Sunak will be looking forward to the 5th of July more than starmer from what I’ve just watched. Sunak will be on the beach before the England players.

snap poll he lost 2 to 1 and thats before tomorrows predicted ITV interview disaster airs - he is taking the whole ship down with him but being a rich **** he is the one with the only life boat

Was there a couple of weeks ago. Nice town hall. Rest of the town very dispiriting. Reckon the Spoons near to the train station takes over £100k pw.

It’s huge and always has folk in there spending.
Love Grimsby.

That Spoons is one of the busiest in the country, but best pubs are the posh microbrewery (Docks), the floating one (Barge) and the scruffy Old Mill pub (the Rutland) near Blundell park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.