General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 182 58.7%
  • Conservative

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 26 8.4%
  • Reform

Votes: 42 13.5%
  • Green Party

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 33 10.6%

• Total voters
You're talking to a moderator of a Boris Johnson fan page Facebook group. It's been the best 14 years of his life.

It has very much so - Boris been booted out for utter bullshit was our biggest mistake in a generation. Raynor over Boris and people think this is progress. The mind boggles.

Surely this is a parody?

It’s not - I notice the other day someone on here said they were voting reform. Kaz says within a minute surely you are trolling. Different opinions are allowed without insults. The left screamed for harsher lock downs more state costs during Covid and now we are paying the price it’s almost as if that did not happen. Imagine if labour had been in during Covid. I dread the next 8 years.

Why should I say otherwise? My opinion and I maintain it. Pre Covid we were In a decent position to kick on.

It’s not - I notice the other day someone on here said they were voting reform. Kaz says within a minute surely you are trolling. Different opinions are allowed without insults. The left screamed for harsher lock downs more state costs during Covid and now we are paying the price it’s almost as if that did not happen. Imagine if labour had been in during Covid. I dread the next 8 years.

Why should I say otherwise? My opinion and I maintain it. Pre Covid we were In a decent position to kick on.
Come on now mark !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.