General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 57.2%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 39 8.4%
  • Reform

Votes: 70 15.1%
  • Green Party

Votes: 27 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 51 11.0%

• Total voters
I’m disappointed that due to boundary changes our new Labour candidate is a Momentum fruitcake.

I’ll be voting Lib Dem.

Not that it matters, safest of safe Labour constituency.
How did they slip through net?

Keir Stalin will get the whip removed should they be elected.

How did they slip through net?

Keir Stalin will get the whip removed should they be elected.

They came in in 2019, was the local Momentum founder and very vocal supporter of Rebecca Long Bailey.

It’s not something I can support.

If I lived in a marginal I’d probably hold my nose and vote for them, but I don’t, so they can sod off.

Our local Labour candidate wrote what can best be described as a begging letter to me saying please vote for me, I’m not a Tory. No actual policies for the constituency. Was very strange, noeffort.com

But normally no candidate sends owt to me but this time I’ve had all of them send me something. Except the greens. My gran used to tell them all (when they door knocked) to send her a car so she could get to the voting booth. Whoever got their first got her vote. It was a strategy.

It’s weird, he’s had far more than me or my wife have had. About four from the conservatives, two from reform and two from labour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.