General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 222 59.7%
  • Conservative

Votes: 10 2.7%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 30 8.1%
  • Reform

Votes: 49 13.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 21 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 40 10.8%

• Total voters
Well, if you seriously think labour are going to do a better job than the Tories you need your head examined, yes the Tories have been as you say it twats, but you ain't seen nothing yet, when labour get in.
How anyone with kids or grandkids can vote for that pile of turd is completely beyond me.

Suggest you watch this

Well, if you seriously think labour are going to do a better job than the Tories you need your head examined, yes the Tories have been as you say it twats, but you ain't seen nothing yet, when labour get in.
How anyone with kids or grandkids can vote for that pile of turd is completely beyond me.
Does it apply if you only have cats and dogs but not kids/ grandkids ?

'Othering' again ..lets blame the 'Economically inactive' for this countries problems without understanding that of the 11 million ... 6,3 million are registered disabled (all have been assessed by GPs and DWP Work Capability assessments) A large majority of the remaining (4.9 million are carers) cant work full time because they have to look after somebody either disabled or elderly.

View attachment 124004

What the fuck has being disabled got to do with being economically inactive? Perhaps you should sign up to an awareness course. 1950 wants its views back grandad.

Ha Ha your funny

Its because I have children I want the tories out. It’s my children though that want them gone even more. One works in healthcare the other education.They will never forgive the tories for what they’ve done. Thats even before you talk to them about Brexit.

Source: “Trust me bro.”

“Labour are going to be a disaster based on my feelies.”

Not true at all - if labour improve the country fantastic. Very blinkered view. The fear is that the 11 million economically inactive will grow further under labour. This is our fundamental problem but can’t be discussed.
You grow the welfare state and more people will take advantage of it is the worry.
Alternatively you could argue that the Torries haven't cracked down enough on welfare spongers as they don't want to be labelled more as the nasty party while Labour has more of a free reign to do just that without significant criticism. This is an idea I read yesterday. Whether it will come to pass is another matter completely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.