General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 57.2%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 39 8.4%
  • Reform

Votes: 70 15.1%
  • Green Party

Votes: 27 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 51 11.0%

• Total voters
Firstly, how are you defining “ a difference “ and why do you think there won’t be one?
Personally I’d like national debt down then in time more money for services, right to buy scheme ending so people don’t get cheap properties, maybe government set a housing department up or housing associations buy more homes so money doesn’t go to landlords

Get people into work , especially young people

I’d like to see tax brackets to be changed with inflation

Anyone actually think this will happen? As much as I would like to see it, I just don't believe it.
60-70 majority to Labour, with the Tory's forming the opposition is my guess.
I read something in the Financial Times yesterday that internal polling at CCHQ suggests that third place is definitely on the cards. Hence why they're getting desperate in their campaign. We'll know in 36 hours.

I am just going to write " Andy Burnham is a scouse ****" on my ballot paper - yes I know he's the mayor and it's got nothing to do with tomorrow.
Voted Labour all my life and I hate them now for imposing the scouse egotist upon the correct end of the East Lancs.

It was a cynical and calculated move by them to move him back into the spotlight, next safe by election he'll hopefully fuck off somewhere else.

Besides Graham Stringer is a rag twat and I ain't voting for him either!
Sad

One of the sideshows after the election will be when does Braverman go full fascist?
About 5 years ago?
But it will be interesting to see the backstabbing and bickering within the remains of the self-servatives and I believe that it is very possible that the nutters on the far right "win" that battle and any one nation types jump ship to the Lib-dems or labour, which could quite possibly relegate what is left of the Tory's from second and official opposition to third place and barking from the sidelines

Time will tell if there a difference, I’m saying won’t be a difference
If there’s no difference why are all you fucking Tory boys saying we shouldn’t vote labour in?

And as to @Worsleyweb if you thought Johnson was fit for office then Raynor mostly certainly is fit to be part of the next government, your issue is you just don’t like a strong, opinionated, forthright woman…..

which is why you’re on the 5th wife….

If there’s no difference why are all you fucking Tory boys saying we shouldn’t vote labour in?

And as to @Worsleyweb if you thought Johnson was fit for office then Raynor mostly certainly is fit to be part of the next government, your issue is you just don’t like a strong, opinionated, forthright woman…..

which is why you’re on the 5th wife….
burn funyn2.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.