General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
And pay more tax.
If I pay more but things start looking better I’ll be happy, what I’m not happy about it paying my current amount and see an absolute shitshow unfolding in front of my eyes.

Now stop with the scaremongering. It’s truly pathetic and shows how you’ve no positives to point to from the last 14 years.

If I pay more but things start looking better I’ll be happy, what I’m not happy about it paying my current amount and see an absolute shitshow unfolding in front of my eyes.
Tax should be something everyone is happy to pay but that's not currently happening, I have zero issues paying tax and would gladly contribute more to help those who need support and provide a safety net, I abore paying taxes to increase the wealth of the already wealthy and provide tax relief to those who really can afford to pay it.

We're in a capitalist money grabbing system, no morals, no scruples, there's money to be made. There's plenty of other's where we came from. Ship them in, breed them, utilise them, make loads of money, anyone who thinks differently is naive. No altruism here.

Not invited thousands from a known "hot" country to come in and watch a football match
Listened to European Countries warning us to what's coming and acting on it (not ignored it)
Not discharge the elderly to care homes to free up bed spaces without first checking for Covid infection
Not had Wanksock anywhere near making decisions,
Not thrown fucking parties in no 10

need I go on?

Ignoring the incompetence for a minute, there came a point in the COVID crisis where a significant number of people in government turned away from focusing on it being an era defining public health crisis and started to view it as an opportunity for enrichment for their networks.

Anyone still thinking of voting Conservative might want to think about that for a moment before they make their mark today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.