General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
They were in power for ten years before covid ever existed !
They were and i would say in 2020 we were not in a bad place for a good decade ahead. The population clearly agreed as they won a huge majority, Covid has changed the landscape.

Staggering how many vote for them because ‘they’re better than us’….
It makes me depressed. How can the class that built the world we live in, maintain the world we live in. Fight and win every war we’ve ever been in. Add so much to our artistic and cultural world , think those spineless, toffy nosed, useless bastards are better.

Last edited:
So managed a once in a lifetime pandemic, paid everyone to sit on their arse, managed inflation, offered a referendum which was democratic and won, wages now rising ahead of inflation, interest rates predicted to be 3% by the end of 2025.

in 2020 interest rates were low, inflation low and debt being managed ready for a decade of growth.

I cant believe how stupid people are thinking labour are the answer. I am beyond gutted.

It makes me depressed. How can the class that built the world we live in, maintain the world we live in. Fight and win every war we’ve ever been in. Add so much to our artistic and cultural workd, think those spineless toddy nosed useless bastards are better.
Good point you've made MP.

The Tories have destroyed arts and culture funding. I wonder if Keith will increase it as long as it's about how good he is?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.