General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
its utter bullshit - far worse done by Labour ordering curries up in the North easy. Its all this noise and bullshit that has led to todays disaster.
The fact that you can't admit that Johnson was an utter **** and shat all over the Queen as well as the rest of the country speaks volumes. And if Labour were doing far worse then how come no fixed penalty notices were handed out?

Take your time........

Last edited:
Deflection from your own position. You either give a fuck about people or you don’t. It’s not selective for me, for you it is.

As for other countries. I don’t donate to UK charities for overseas aid but prefer directly supporting. My daughter has volunteered just outside Kumasi (Ghana) past 2 summers to teach local kids in the school and look after others at the orphanage - I funded her along with ongoing support for the school to allow other kids to go who otherwise couldn’t (£40 per student per year). I suppose I’ve seen and heard what I consider real poverty is and how our decisions can impact the world’s poorest.
Good for your daughter and good for you voting Lib Dem. What isn't good is you slagging off people for getting help with their energy bills. If that's your position then I'm guessing you returned all those payments you would've received from the government in respect of that......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.