General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
So do I. My mother and father in laws biggest concern is the influx of legal and illegal entrants into the country. I meet a few friends every fortnight 2 of them now admit they were wrong about brexit and how it would effect the country financially.
Cameron didn't read the room, a mate of mine actually thought all migrants would be deported, he had no other criteria to vote "leave" other than that. He's a Labour supporter as well, self employed Greyhound Trainer, works very hard, misguided.

Cameron didn't read the room, a mate of mine actually thought all migrants would be deported, he had no other criteria to vote "leave" other than that. He's a Labour supporter as well, self employed Greyhound Trainer, works very hard, misguided.
A miguided Greyhound Trainer…

There’s a Monty Python sketch in there somewhere.

The guy that checked my licence actually held it up to my face and said it looks like you , i was tempted to say you cant mistake this scruffy **** , lol
Mine did the same with my voter ID. Then she marked it off on a piece of paper which they send to the illuminati.

Think you are being kind with the misguided comment.

Have waited for this day for years but now it’s come I’m not really arsed. What we will get is slightly better than what’s gone before but nothing like what’s needed.

Slightly more integrity
One or two policies better
Many of them very similar
No change in our relationship with Europe.

Maybe I will be surprised. Hope so.
I think we have to be realistic as to what is achievable in the near time

Whilst rather happy that the Tories could end up 3rd the seats gained by votes cast is fucking shocking. I mean you cannot be a politician with any sense of fair play and justify that. Nor a supporter of any of them for that matter.
It would be very amusing and somewhat fitting if the traditionally biggest proponents of the FPTP voting system got completely screwed by the vagaries of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.