General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
I always think if the government fuck thing’s up they are the ones that need punishing.

The best way is to push the fuckers out of office.

You missed out lining the pockets of their mates while they forced austerity on the poorest of the population. The likes of Johnson, Gove along with that **** who has never been elected in 7 out of 7 elections Farage talking the dumbest cunts into voting for Brexit. Leaving the biggest trading market to go it alone with no trade deals.

So miss-managed a pandemic.
Help talk the stupid and the frightened in voting to leave the biggest trading market in the world. Companies leaving in their droves to get nearer to their customers in Europe. Disaster in the NHS staff leaving to work abroad, shortage of doctors and nurses alike. Struggle to get to a GP. Struggle the see a dentist.

I hope the tories get what every shit government deserve a thrashing at the hands of the electorate.

Whoever get in they will deserve the toe-end if they fuck up.
Some good points but I know plenty of working class labour supporters who voted for Brexit.

She didn't know her job. Do you think democracy is unimportant and should be left to amateurs to run our voting system.

I have voted in every election since 1983 and not once have i been asked that question, i found it to be discriminatory because what if i could not speak.

People have died getting us the vote and as a passionate believer in democracy, it appals me that because somebody who would not have been able to answer the question would have been denied a vote, whilst others were not questioned and allowed to vote.

If you think that makes me an absolute arse and toddler i couldn't give two fucks, i value democracy, you obviously do not.
How do you know someone who couldn't speak would have been denied the right to vote? You appear to have made that assumption on no evidence

What if you can’t ask?!?!?
Then the plan is working perfectly... muwahahaahahah!!!

the-simpsons-mr-burns.png

I'd write it down Infront of em and demonstrate that I can't talk, they would understand. Get back out there and vote you lazy git.
I do a lot of work with deprived and disadvantaged communities across Greater Manchester and every barrier to participation makes it less likely a person will participate, with something as important as Democracy we should be making it easier to participate not harder because if we do not then those who do come from deprived and disadvantaged communities risk losing their voice completely. Is that really democracy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.