General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Yes I agree that is what happens with our system. But the simple fact is that the electorate have not turned to Labour but have turned away from the Tory and SNP parties.
But In fairness to
Starmer It could be argued that is exactly how he played it and the result a huge majority.

He kept his powder dry during the election campaign, was quite non-commital on a lot of things and let the Tory’s have a few weeks off from destroying the country and focus on destroy themselves.

The complete wipeout of the Tories opening up the doors of Parliament to Farage and Co is a new low.
Not necessarily. I'm not a farage supporter but I believe in democracy, however misguided it may seem to be at times.
Farage is a racist ****, but people have voted for him and his party, and he and his ilk will sit in their seats as is our will as a nation.
He will have little sway in the house, thank fuck, he's all mouth and in the scheme of things, his self proclaimed victory will mean fuck all going forward.

Just got up and checked the results.

Four decrepit seaside town full of homeless tramps for Reform, lol.

Exit poll was a bit out but some of those seats were very tight.
Funnily enough I live in a very affluent area of the Country and the Tory’s won with a huge majority with Reform coming second. Very depressing and the MP is the bloke who voted against upskirting laws

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.