General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 168 59.6%
  • Conservative

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 25 8.9%
  • Reform

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Green Party

Votes: 16 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 29 10.3%

• Total voters
Why can't he just apologise for any offence that he has caused?

The problem is that the clip in the twitter link you're showing isn't the one that's being shared.

There's a shorter one which starts with the bit about removing people from Bangladesh, then chops in part of the earlier interview to say he knows how to do it. It's deliberately edited, with the order of his words changed, and any context of it being about illegal immigration/failed asylum claims being taken out.

If it was that full clip, I'd agree, and suggest that there's no need to be so bullish with the response.

Given that it deliberately mixes up the order of what he's saying, and clips other parts, it would be pretty foolish to start apologising.

Anyone who does not think after 6 months in office Labour will come out with things are far worse than we thought and there will be significant tax rises is living in cloud cuckoo land!
I think that is likely, but they deserve a chance after the endless mistakes of this current government. All governments eventually fail.

Pretty impressive track record GDM - I've skimmed through 3 threads this evening and in all 3 you have confirmed people to be uber cunts. :-)

One was the Rooney thread and I don't remember the other ...........
Can’t remember.

If I was going to take a guess…Eamonn Holmes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.