General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
That is exactly what is on offer if you vote Labour at the next GE and they happen to fool enough people into believing they'll be put on Len McCluskey's Road to Sociaism
PFBuRuB.jpg
I think all the 3 main parties are in for a shock at the next GE

Exactly what is on offer if you vote Labour at the next GE and they fool enough people into believing they're not putting Len McCluskey in power.
PFBuRuB.jpg

It is possible to admire a political great and identify with their views whilst knowing enacting them 100% if you were to get into power wouldn’t be a smart thing to do.

Rees-Mogg has also previously admitted he’s against all forms of abortion but he knows it wouldn’t be the right thing to do as policy.

Haha, in your dreams perhaps. You are without doubt a buffoon, albeit an extreme left wing one. People like you are equally as guilty as the far right in polarising politics in this country.

It's clear that you're a buffoon, there've been numerous accusations of your buffoonery (admittedly they've all come from me), and you're clearly biased and short sighted and are responsible for all sorts of things, that have slipped my mind for a moment, but, back to my original point, you're wrong....

A. Because you disagree with me

B. See above

Extremist (fill in the blank) are guilty of (whatever), because people like you (the other) are always (whatever people like you do) which leads to polarising (meaning whatever I disagree with) and....I've forgotten what I was going to say.

Last edited:
Straight question, I am guessing that all the Torries that lost the whip voted Remain? Amber Rudd I assume did. She didn't have a big majority in last GE. 300odd. Also not sure I would put too much faith in polls. Its a shame that any up and coming GE will be largely decided or dominated by the single issue of Brexit and not other matters equally or probably more important to many.
From memory you are right about the size of her majority - 340(ish) rings a bell

Frankly she is just another of those self-serving / two-faced politicians who make decisions for entirely personal reasons IMO.

If not and she had any real 'conscience' how could she agree to join Johnson's cabinet - she must have committed to leaving on 31/10/19 - so, yeah, shallow fucker.

Perhaps she has just done an assessment and realised that in an upcoming GE she would likely be out and that her prospects would be better down a different path.

I think that it is indeed correct that all the '21' voted Remain - Johnson (or whoever makes these decisions) is to be applauded. This is not a game and there is a need for focus and, if appropriate, ruthless discipline. There is no point going through all this just to return the same fuckers that are going to act in concert with the opposition against your key policies.

Last edited:
It is possible to admire a political great and identify with their views whilst knowing enacting them 100% if you were to get into power wouldn’t be a smart thing to do. Rees-Mogg has also previously admitted he’s against all forms of abortion but he knows it wouldn’t be the right thing to do as policy.
Forget the cheap smear, the Mogg is an irrelevance. McDonnell used to make no secret of his plans “Hello, are you looking forward to having a Marxist in No 11?” but these days he just lies about it - that's where we are

I think if Corbyn is relying on Mr Clarke and the other disaffected Tories for support again might be disappointed.
I think they’ll kiss and make up. Boris has made his point and proved his credentials to Leave supporters. There may well be an amended WA in the offing which will allow a path back for the rebels if they can swallow some humble pie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.