General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters

Question: Even if that risked putting Jeremy Corbyn into No 10? Which will be the more terrifying prospect: Corbyn as prime minister or Johnson put back in Downing Street on a no-deal manifesto?

Ken Clarke: I think a no-deal Brexit could cause far more damage to our future economic success than Corbyn.”

Have you just got a random meaningless phrase generator implant between your ears?
A few bars from 'The Last Post' each time perhaps would save you from further embarrassment.

You're right, I post this mindless rubbish because I don't posses the wherewithal to counter your arguments.

Question: Even if that risked putting Jeremy Corbyn into No 10? Which will be the more terrifying prospect: Corbyn as prime minister or Johnson put back in Downing Street on a no-deal manifesto?

Ken Clarke: I think a no-deal Brexit could cause far more damage to our future economic success than Corbyn.”
That is like being offered a sandwich, a dog or cat shit one neither is desirable until the 2 mainstream parties move away from extreme left and right this stupidity will continue the centre ground is the only way forward.

I heard McDonnell earlier saying that he was going to force BTL landlords to sell to their tenants in a right to buy scheme

Would that not just mean that landlords will give notice to tenants and keep doing that to ensure there are no long-term tenants

This would cause great stress and disruption to many people
I am quoting myself because a) I thought it best to correctly spell the name of our potential future Chancellor and b) to ask if there are other BTL Landlords on here - and what would they do faced with this threat.

I find the way McDonnell smirks to hide his true intentions demonstrates what a conniving and dangerous fucker he is. But on this policy surely there would be widespread damage done to a large section of the >5m people that live in the private rental sector - and of course the nearly 2m landlords.

Personally, after hearing him this morning, I have emailed Estate Agents acting for me to suspend any planned renewals due in the coming 3 months. I am not willing to commit to extensions until this pans out.

I am sure that my reaction will be copied by lots of people - and surely this sort of policy is simply one example of what McDonnell will do.

Whilst personally I have to take actions to protect assets - as a Leaver I think that this is great news.

Surely this is exactly the type of news/policy - that once published and campaigned upon - will have the same impact on Labour that May's pathetic policies had on the Conservatives in 2017.

Let's hope so.

Last edited:
another one, grow up.

If you want to persuade it is not enough to just hold an opinion, one must substantiate it.

You don't substantiate anything you post, for you veracity on any given point, stems not from conformity to facts, but entirely on whether you believe it.

That is why you make bold statements, that are clearly correct, free of any obligation whatsoever to back them up.

That is like being offered a sandwich, a dog or cat shit one neither is desirable until the 2 mainstream parties move away from extreme left and right this stupidity will continue the centre ground is the only way forward.

We approve this message....

2EA637DA00000578-0-Cameron_wants_to_be_like_Tony_Blair_This_is_baffling_given_the_c-m-27_1448069141121.jpg

Your centre ground got us here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.