General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
It's clear that you're a buffoon, there've been numerous accusations of your buffoonery (admittedly they've all come from me), and you're clearly biased and short sighted and are responsible for all sorts of things, that have slipped my mind for a moment, but, back to my original point, you're wrong....

A. Because you disagree with me

B. See above

Extremist (fill in the blank) are guilty of (whatever), because people like you (the other) are always (whatever people like you do) which leads to polarising (meaning whatever I disagree with) and....I've forgotten what I was going to say.

Clearly biased, short sighted and responsible for all sorts of things ! Lol slipped your mind have they?? YCMIU

Will leave that one with you fumble bumble.

I see Brexit-backing Labour MP John Mann is standing down as an MP to take up a full-time post as the government’s antisemitism tsar. And has called on Jeremy Corbyn to resign! I wondered when the Tory fuckers would trigger one of their closet money grubbing slime balls, and they don't come much slimier than Mann.
Approved Labour Party Smear no doubt - base abuse applied without hesitation to an honourable man, shameful.

I think they’ll kiss and make up. Boris has made his point and proved his credentials to Leave supporters. There may well be an amended WA in the offing which will allow a path back for the rebels if they can swallow some humble pie.

You're misreading the runes, the rebels want their party back, and they can't have it with Johnson leading it.

I think they’ll kiss and make up. Boris has made his point and proved his credentials to Leave supporters. There may well be an amended WA in the offing which will allow a path back for the rebels if they can swallow some humble pie.
“There May well be an amended WA in the offing which will allow a path back for the rebels“
Just seen a pig flying past.

Ken Clarke prefers him to Boris.
Apart from a select few on here I don't know anybody that doesn't.

I wonder how some posters on here sleep at night, what, with the threat of a looming Communist regime and reds under their beds and in their closets, in their draws and their underpants. Them pesky Marxists get everywhere. What are they scared of?

You're misreading the runes, the rebels want their party back, and they can't have it with Johnson leading it.
Not happening, theirs is a minority view and the Tory party is overwhelming Leave leaning. The best they can hope for is to be allowed back with their tails between their legs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.