General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
Loving the red scare tactics, not laughed so much for weeks, some of it is genius :))

Georgie and Chippy
lying in there bed
Start chatting about Lenin and Marx
And everything they said
Georgie starts to shake
Chippy starts to cry
What if Stalin comes here
And taxes become high

Its Corbyn
He's a marxist
Georgie tells his mate
Chippy says
Macdonell too
They will hike our tax rate

Worried sick
They wonder
Whats under the bed
Chippy gets very brave
Georgie hides in the shed
Chippy has a nosey
Che Guevera's there
Georgie has shit his pants
There's Commies everywhere

Both of them are trembling
They've seen a big red flag
Chippy boy shits his pants
And joins Georgie in the shed

What if Trotsky comes here
Mutters Chippy Boy
Georgie starts to shit his pants
And messes up the floor
They are after our money
Shouts chippy boy
I hate those Marxist bastards
and Georgie shits some more

What about Seamus Milne
Georgie starts to scream
What hell is this dream
We will have to eat cabbage
Georgie says in tears
Georgie says lets smear

If we call them all Marxists
They wont get our dough
Chippy boy whoops with delight
Georgie follows through
Boris will save us
Chippy says in hope
Georgie replies quickly
But Hes is a fucking dope

Jezza might save us
The red under the bed
No Georgie he'll tax us
Chippy quickly said
Were fucked my mate
Were finished
Our tory dream is done
Were destined for a miserable life
Lets have some bum fun

The moral of this tale
There are Commies everywhere
Some of them are nasty cunts
But most are Teddy Bears

:))

I have to dissagree with that statement.

Aside from the many accusations of bullying of his staff and of sweeping under the carpet the results of investigations into his conduct. He is supposed to be independent and non biased in his political stance, but has clearly used and abused his position to influence proceedings in parliment in favour of the remain camp.

Just because you agree with his stance doesn't make it correct. He is suposed to be neutral.

Not Tory enough.

It is possible to admire a political great and identify with their views whilst knowing enacting them 100% if you were to get into power wouldn’t be a smart thing to do.

Rees-Mogg has also previously admitted he’s against all forms of abortion but he knows it wouldn’t be the right thing to do as policy.

Yet.

As I understand it Lillibet has first to try and invite a member of the Govt (on Bonson's advice) - it 's unlikely he would do that as there will be no takers. Under the constitution she then has to look to the leader of the opposition. Given the time econstraints and the need to get the fcuking letter signed the opposition parties may have no option to agree to Jezz fronting up the new Government otherwise no letter applying for delay will be sent.
Of course if Dil feffil tries for maxium chaos and resigns say on October 18 ( the day before the letter is due) then we are in unchartered territory but I suspect Liz might have to unilaterally appointment a member of the Tory Party as PM or sign it herself or get an extension to the bill or fcuk knows.
PS no way would bonson call a vonc. The letter would probablyhave gone by then. He'd probably lose the vote anyway.

To have Johnson & Corbyn as unelected leaders within the space of a few months, is the most backward fucking thing that could have happened to the country, other than leaving the EU, without a deal.

This is ALL because of Brexit.

Fuck all of you utter morons who voted for it.

You deserve this fucking shit, we don't.

(Edit: I don't mean you ) ;)

And I mean 'those' who knowingly voted for this crap, when it's clear the kind of people it would bring to the fore in our politics.

Last edited:
Loving the red scare tactics, not laughed so much for weeks, some of it is genius :))

Georgie and Chippy
lying in there bed
Start chatting about Lenin and Marx
And everything they said
Georgie starts to shake
Chippy starts to cry
What if Stalin comes here
And taxes become high

Its Corbyn
He's a marxist
Georgie tells his mate
Chippy says
Macdonell too
They will hike our tax rate

Worried sick
They wonder
Whats under the bed
Chippy gets very brave
Georgie hides in the shed
Chippy has a nosey
Che Guevera's there
Georgie has shit his pants
There's Commies everywhere

Both of them are trembling
They've seen a big red flag
And joins Georgie in the shed

What if Trotsky comes here
Mutters Chippy Boy
Georgie starts to shit his pants
And messes up the floor
They are after our money
Shouts chippy boy
I hate those Marxist bastards
and Georgie shits some more

What about Seamus Milne
Georgie starts to scream
What hell is this dream
We will have to eat cabbage
Georgie says in tears
Georgie says lets smear

If we call them all Marxists
They wont get our dough
Chippy boy whoops with delight
Georgie follows through
Boris will save us
Chippy says in hope
Georgie replies quickly
But Hes is a fucking dope

Jezza might save us
The red under the bed
No Georgie he'll tax us
Chippy quickly said
Were fucked my mate
Were finished
Our tory dream is done
Were destined for a miserable life
Lets have some bum fun

The moral of this tale
There are Commies everywhere
Some of them are nasty cunts
But most are Teddy Bears

:))

How old are you again?

I know, I live in Cheadle and Mark Hunter was an absolute joke of a man and an MP. They don't come near my house anymore and Hunter never even bothered to reply to my correspondence with him.

How does somebody who does not believe in democracy get elected in a democratic vote.

Run that past me again.
Mark Hunter or as we like to call him Markunter. Someone knockwd on my door for the local elections and I asked whether as a party they believed in democracy. Yes was the answer so I asked why the party wouldn't honour the referendum result and I speak as someone who voted to stay. Apparently according to whoever knocked on my door that result was different. I told him he was talking nonsense and he then walked away. Whole conversation took about 10 seconds. That party is a complete set of cocks and anyone voting for them is also a cock.

To have Johnson & Corbyn as unelected leaders within the space of a few months, is the most backward fucking thing that could have happened to the country, other than leaving the EU, without a deal.

This is ALL because of Brexit.

Fuck all of you utter morons who voted for it.

You deserve this fucking shit, we don't.

(Edit: I don't mean you ) ;)

And I mean 'those' who knowingly voted for this crap, when it's clear the kind of people it would bring to the fore in our politics.

I think that's akin to Len Rum blaming Chippy for Brexit, even though Chippy was always a Remainer (whereas Len was banging the drum for Brexit more than most on here a few years ago before he turned full circle), his reason being that because Chippy voted Conservative in 2015 he was effectively voting for an EU Referendum to be granted as it's what Cameron promised. Personally, I'd blame Len far more because if he was as vocal in real life about wanting Brexit as he was on here then he must've persuaded a fair few mates and family members to vote Leave.

I'm not sure too many people could've foreseen that we'd end up with Johnson and possibly Corbyn as unelected leaders when they cast their vote over 3 years ago - only those with a crystal ball could've predicted that. In any case, we've had unelected leaders previously, unless your issue is with who those unelected leaders are. In which case, I'd agree on that as I'm not keen on either and that's an understatement. You could equally blame all those Labour and Conservative members who voted for Corbyn and Johnson as leader of their respective parties. Also, I'n not sure too many expected Corbyn to last this long anyway.

It could also be argued that we might not have had any unelected leaders during this process, let alone 2 (remember May was unelected as well) or 3 (if Corbyn gets in as caretaker PM), if Cameron hadn't been such a shithouse in the wake of the Referendum result and had stayed on to help negotiate our exit.

It's unfair to put the blame for the current political shambles at the door of those who voted to Leave, as parliament itself has completely and utterly failed so far in it's duty to get a deal through, despite having ample opportunity to do so and even though there was one on the table.

Those to blame for this mess are those wankers in government and opposition who have failed to exercise a bit of give and take, not Joe Public.

Last edited:
I think that's akin to Len Rum blaming Chippy for Brexit, even though Chippy was always a Remainer (whereas Len was banging the drum for Brexit more than most on here a few years ago before he turned full circle), his reason being that because Chippy voted Conservative in 2015 he was effectively voting for an EU Referendum to be granted as it's what Cameron promised. Personally, I'd blame Len far more because if he was as vocal in real life about wanting Brexit as he was on here then he must've persuaded a fair few mates and family members to vote Leave.

I'm not sure too many people could've foreseen that we'd end up with Johnson and possibly Corbyn as unelected leaders when they cast their vote over 3 years ago - only those with a crystal ball could've predicted that. In any case, we've had unelected leaders previously, unless your issue is with who those unelected leaders are. In which case, I'd agree on that as I'm not keen on either and that's an understatement. You could equally blame all those Labour and Conservative members who voted for Corbyn and Johnson as leader of their respective parties. Also, I'n not sure too many expected Corbyn to last this long anyway.

It could also be argued that we might not have had any unelected leaders during this process, let alone 2 (remember May was unelected as well) or 3 (if Corbyn gets in as caretaker PM), if Cameron hadn't been such a shithouse in the wake of the Referendum result and had stayed on to help negotiate our exit.

It's unfair to put the blame for the current political shambles at the door of those who voted to Leave, as parliament itself has completely and utterly failed so far in it's duty to get a deal through, despite having ample opportunity to do so and even though there was one on the table.

Those to blame for this mess are those wankers in government and opposition, not Joe Public.

I don’t blame anyone who voted for Leave, given the lies and misinformation they were force fed. However I reserve total frustration and anger for anyone who stands by it now, given the facts which have emerged since the referendum.

That’s just wilful, stubborn, ignorance. Vandalism on an unprecedented scale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.