General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
I think that's akin to Len Rum blaming Chippy for Brexit, even though Chippy was always a Remainer (whereas Len was banging the drum for Brexit more than most on here a few years ago before he turned full circle), his reason being that because Chippy voted Conservative in 2015 he was effectively voting for an EU Referendum to be granted as it's what Cameron promised. Personally, I'd blame Len far more because if he was as vocal in real life about wanting Brexit as he was on here then he must've persuaded a fair few mates and family members to vote Leave.

I'm not sure too many people could've foreseen that we'd end up with Johnson and possibly Corbyn as unelected leaders when they cast their vote over 3 years ago - only those with a crystal ball could've predicted that. In any case, we've had unelected leaders previously, unless your issue is with who those unelected leaders are. In which case, I'd agree on that as I'm not keen on either and that's an understatement. You could equally blame all those Labour and Conservative members who voted for Corbyn and Johnson as leader of their respective parties. Also, I'n not sure too many expected Corbyn to last this long anyway.

It could also be argued that we might not have had any unelected leaders during this process, let alone 2 (remember May was unelected as well) or 3 (if Corbyn gets in as caretaker PM), if Cameron hadn't been such a shithouse in the wake of the Referendum result and had stayed on to help negotiate our exit.

It's unfair to put the blame for the current political shambles at the door of those who voted to Leave, as parliament itself has completely and utterly failed so far in it's duty to get a deal through, despite having ample opportunity to do so and even though there was one on the table.

Those to blame for this mess are those wankers in government and opposition, not Joe Public.

I can understand people who do not follow politics at all & don't understand the EU etc, for falling for this shit & not realising how it would turn out, purely assuming they might be better off, so giving it a go.

The kind of people who come on here however, spouting chapter & verse about minute details.

They knew in advance, the kind of people who were backing this (& still do). They knew how those useless cunts operate. They knew about Corbyn.

They still voted, to give these pathetic cunts, brand new, extra power to dick us around even more than usual & to push their own agendas even more than usual.

It is no surprise we have ended up in a fucking mess, it was the most liiely option, if leave won, then we would be relying on Moggs & Johnsons, Abbotts & Corbyns, to sort the fucking thing out.

It's like sacking Txiki because we missed out on Maguire, Pogba, Fred, Sanchez & giving the job to Steve Maclaren.

I can understand people who do not follow politics at all & don't understand the EU etc, for falling for this shit & not realising how it would turn out, purely assuming they might be better off, so giving it a go.

The kind of people who come on here however, spouting chapter & verse about minute details.

They knew in advance, the kind of people who were backing this (& still do). They knew how those useless cunts operate. They knew about Corbyn.

They still voted, to give these pathetic cunts, brand new, extra power to dick us around even more than usual & to push their own agendas even more than usual.

It is no surprise we have ended up in a fucking mess, it was the most liiely option, if leave won, then we would be relying on Moggs & Johnsons, Abbotts & Corbyns, to sort the fucking thing out.

It's like sacking Txiki because we missed out on Maguire, Pogba, Fred, Sanchez & giving the job to Steve Maclaren.

It was obvious to anyone with half a brain at the time of the referendum that every single sensible person in politics and the public eye backed Remain, and every single daft person backed Leave.

How could that not be obvious?

It was obvious to anyone with half a brain at the time of the referendum that every single sensible person in politics and the public eye backed Remain, and every single daft person backed Leave.

How could that not be obvious?

I will be interested to see, how many on here will back Boris Johnson in the next election, if he tells them he promises to get a better deal from the EU, by threatening 'no deal'.

Loving the red scare tactics, not laughed so much for weeks, some of it is genius :))

Georgie and Chippy
lying in there bed
Start chatting about Lenin and Marx
And everything they said
Georgie starts to shake
Chippy starts to cry
What if Stalin comes here
And taxes become high

Its Corbyn
He's a marxist
Georgie tells his mate
Chippy says
Macdonell too
They will hike our tax rate

Worried sick
They wonder
Whats under the bed
Chippy gets very brave
Georgie hides in the shed
Chippy has a nosey
Che Guevera's there
Georgie has shit his pants
There's Commies everywhere

Both of them are trembling
They've seen a big red flag
Chippy boy shits his pants
And joins Georgie in the shed

What if Trotsky comes here
Mutters Chippy Boy
Georgie starts to shit his pants
And messes up the floor
They are after our money
Shouts chippy boy
I hate those Marxist bastards
and Georgie shits some more

What about Seamus Milne
Georgie starts to scream
What hell is this dream
We will have to eat cabbage
Georgie says in tears
Georgie says lets smear

If we call them all Marxists
They wont get our dough
Chippy boy whoops with delight
Georgie follows through
Boris will save us
Chippy says in hope
Georgie replies quickly
But Hes is a fucking dope

Jezza might save us
The red under the bed
No Georgie he'll tax us
Chippy quickly said
Were fucked my mate
Were finished
Our tory dream is done
Were destined for a miserable life
Lets have some bum fun

The moral of this tale
There are Commies everywhere
Some of them are nasty cunts
But most are Teddy Bears

:))
You often make me smile @Rascal but not today. Your chum Mr Corbyn and his Marxist friends are preventing the country from delivering its verdict on Brexit before exit day and at the same time they are deliberately encouraging Farage and inciting very dangerous forces in so doing.

I don’t blame anyone who voted for Leave, given the lies and misinformation they were force fed. However I reserve total frustration and anger for anyone who stands by it now, given the facts which have emerged since the referendum.

That’s just wilful, stubborn, ignorance. Vandalism on an unprecedented scale.

What facts are those? That No Deal is the worst case scenario and getting a deal isn't quite as bad? I think most of us could've seen that one. Unless you're talking about the bus slogan or the Turkey joining the EU line? In which case, you can't possibly claim that over 17 million people voted based on that, and many instead got their info from other sources. You're also generalising way too much because it's nowhere near as simple as you make out. For example, I know Remainers - one a pretty staunch one at that - who now want us out as soon as possible (preferably with a deal of course) even though it goes against what they voted for. How do you view those people? And then you have those who voted Leave like myself who aren't of the Hard Leave ilk who are probably less than convinced that we should get out as soon as possible because if we try to force the issue too much we may end up with no deal or a mediocre deal.

I know what your perfect utopia is and that is a 2nd referendum where we vote to stay in and everything is all hunky dory again, but as GDM said it's gone way past that stage now and there's not a cat in hell's chance of that happening without it causing major ructions, so we just need to get on with negotiating the best possible exit for the country and one that will actually get through parliament. And if I had voted Remain in the first place - believe me I was close - I'd hold that same opinion.

You often make me smile @Rascal but not today. Your chum Mr Corbyn and his Marxist friends are preventing the country from delivering its verdict on Brexit before exit day and at the same time they are deliberately encouraging Farage and inciting very dangerous forces in so doing.

What a bizarre take on events, it requires mental gymnastics of some magnitude to do that back flip. There have been a few Brexit exit days where we didn't quite exit, one in January, when we have had both an election and in all probability a referendum, doesn't look like a Marxist coup to me and it doesn't look like a Marxist coup to Swinson and Clarke either.

As for deliberately encouraging Farage and dangerous forces, you're off your head. If you're looking to apportion blame, look to those who unleashed those dangerous forces.

Oh! A quick question, how does Tony Blair fit into this Marxist cabal? He's been banging on non-stop, to anyone who'll listen, about not having an election on Boris's timetable.

Don't tell me! He's the Manchurian Candidate!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.