General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
Oh and I wasn't around with the Thornberry Question Time drama on here, but keep wanting to mention that the Labour Party saying "we will negotiate a deal but then support Remain in a General Election" is the most principled political stand that I've ever seen in my entire life watching British politics and I admire them greatly for doing this.

Agreed.

It’s finally the honest and mature politics we’ve needed in this whole process.

It’s finally the honest and mature politics we’ve needed in this whole process.
Are you stark raving bonkers? <rhetorical>

Honest and mature politics? Good grief, that's quite the most ridiculous thing I've read on this thread in months.

Are you stark raving bonkers? <rhetorical>

Honest and mature politics? Good grief, that's quite the most ridiculous thing I've read on this thread in months.

It is. They’re giving the public the choice to end the debate, whilst advising them the best course of action.

If Rory Stewart won the Tory leadership bid and did the same you’d be spunking into your Maggie Thatcher underpants.

"The only deal on offer from the EU is already on the table and they wont renegotiate"

So why didn't you vote for it?

"We dont like it and think we can negotiate a different one"

How will you do that?

"By negotiating one but campaigning to remain"

What?

"Cliff edges.....famine......no medicines......no deal......Boris!"

Rinse and repeat.......
Quite the most ludicrous stance of all the parties here, has to be the one adopted by Labour, and outlined, with cringe
making clarity by Thornberry. Remember, it was a 'Good deal' she, or they, were going to negotiate, (what this negotiation would
consist of is a nodding dog exercise for five minutes, as the EU now have no reasons at all to listen to any demands), then, after
this deal of the century, come back and start the process of disregarding it.
No wonder they don't want a fucking election.

Quite the most ludicrous stance of all the parties here, has to be the one adopted by Labour, and outlined, with cringe
making clarity by Thornberry. Remember, it was a 'Good deal' she, or they, were going to negotiate, (what this negotiation would
consist of is a nodding dog exercise for five minutes, as the EU now have no reasons at all to listen to any demands), then, after
this deal of the century, come back a start the process of disregarding it.
No wonder they don't want a fucking election.
Only ludicrous because it's balanced and nuanced. Doesn't fit with the 'we won you lost get over' it attitude some have shown on here for 3 1/2 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.