General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
Why would they take it because we all know a Boris is a **** and he would change the GE to 31st October 2019.

Labour could be polling a landslide and not take it because of the lying snidey fucker Boris

Yep.

At this moment of national crisis, we need guidance from the great beyond.....

Labour could be polling a landslide and not take it because of the lying snidey fucker Boris

Of course they wouldn't mate, of course. They only have the country's best interests at heart. The lovely nice caring Labour people and those horrible nasty Tories. Nasty, nasty Tories. Lovely kind lovely Labour. Ooooo how we can't wait to take that money of those nasty rich people and give it to the needy downtrodden oh so deserving types. What after all those years of repression and all.

Of course they wouldn't mate, of course. They only have the country's best interests at heart. The lovely nice caring Labour people and those horrible nasty Tories. Nasty, nasty Tories. Lovely kind lovely Labour. Ooooo how we can't wait to take that money of those nasty rich people and give it to the needy downtrodden oh so deserving types. What after all those years of repression and all.

I think you are going off on one here, but that you will find that there are plenty of Tories who wouldn't advocate No Deal, 21 of them were sacked for opposing it. You don't put some thing down on a voting paper that you will know that will cause harm to the majority of the country. If there is one thing that we can say with confidence is that there is no such thing as a good No Deal its a turd that cannot be polished. All the millions that have been spent on yellow hammer I am sure could be communicated.

But this is the problem with referendums and why they are such a crap idea because outsourcing a problem that didn’t can create a whole clusterfuck like it has

More bait Labour won't take.....

On the one hand, it does seem to be bordering on the impossible for the tories to gain a majority when they look certain to lose 30+ seats to the SNP and Lib Dem’s and are a minority government going in to the election.

But on the other hand, the opinion polls repeatedly show around 43% of voters favouring leave, increasingly more and more in favour of no deal. So a Tory / Farage alliance ought to have plenty to play for.

The $64,000 question is WTF will Labour do if/when Boris comes back with a deal?

Vote for it, as they clearly should be doing, or go for opportunism/political expediency/self-interest at the expense of the country and what's best for the country?

Scrub that, it's a 64p question to which we ALL know the answer.

You might as well ask what they will do if Utd win every game between now and the end of the season and surpass our 100 point feat.

On the one hand, it does seem to be bordering on the impossible for the tories to gain a majority when they look certain to lose 30+ seats to the SNP and Lib Dem’s and are a minority government going in to the election.

But on the other hand, the opinion polls repeatedly show around 43% of voters favouring leave, increasingly more and more in favour of no deal. So a Tory / Farage alliance ought to have plenty to play for.
What kind of alliance ? No way would any seat not be contested by a conservative candidate, so what do the Brexit party do ? And that's making the assumption 43% would vote on the single issue. Most leave voters I know are either annoyed but voting how they always do, or saying they won't vote there's no point. Granted I'm in Scotland where the BP don't seem to even enter into the conversation.

I think you are going off on one here, but that you will find that there are plenty of Tories who wouldn't advocate No Deal, 21 of them were sacked for opposing it. You don't put some thing down on a voting paper that you will know that will cause harm to the majority of the country. If there is one thing that we can say with confidence is that there is no such thing as a good No Deal its a turd that cannot be polished. All the millions that have been spent on yellow hammer I am sure could be communicated.

But this is the problem with referendums and why they are such a crap idea because outsourcing a problem that didn’t can create a whole clusterfuck like it has
Yes I know mate, it's just all the "Bad, bad naughty Tories" from the Labour sycophants which reached the point of being rather tiresome already, about 10,000 posts ago.

Yes I know mate, it's just all the "Bad, bad naughty Tories" from the Labour sycophants which reached the point of being rather tiresome already, about 10,000 posts ago.

You sound a little rattled has someone pissed on you chips?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.