General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
I know, but what can you do? I'm afraid you scored an own goal and we didn't need VAR to see it.
Mate you’re probably the only poster on here that thinks Corbyn is pro EU. But there’s no point discussing it with you as you’re a fanatic.

What he won’t do is unilaterally pull out of the EU without a deal so voting for his party is akin to choosing to have one’s left arm chopped off rather than right. It’s not a decision anyone really wants to take, but at least we’ll still be able to have a good wank.

Do you remember when Thatcher died and Fetlocks penned a poem on here? One of the lines read "All things Brighton beautiful" and when challenged on it, he hilariously denied that it had anything to do with the Brighton bomb

I remember a lot of the shit on here at the time :-(

Your post implied that Corbyn was involved in the peace process and you'd be far from the first to claim that in recent years. If that wasn't your implication then fair enough. I don't see Corbyn as a peace-broker. Never have, never will. If he was, then he'd have been involved in the NI peace process at some point but he was conspicuous by his absence. I see him as someone who supports rebels and terrorists. I wouldn't be surprised if he was cheering like fuck when the IRA bombed the Grand Hotel in Brighton in 1984. Along with John McDonnell.
The 'Peace' that this bloke wanted was on the IRA's terms, anyone who thinks he was involved in brokering anything
other than promoting and encouraging terrorists must have been born yesterday. Have a look at some of the things the other
IRA lover, McDonnell has said, it's all out there.

No he has not.

I wish Corbyn were Jewish because pretty much every Jewish powerbrokering/illumunati conspiracy is laid down at his door but there's not a good word for people who use Jewish power conspiracies towards non-Jews.

This is the way I see it. It's one thing gobbing off about wanting an election as he was just a couple of days ago but now that it could happen, he's suddenly changing his tune.
I wouldn't say suddenly changing his tune. He's taking good advice it would seem, as under the current circumstances a GE on Boris's terms would most probably see him defeated.
A lot of talk in here about strategies. What should and shouldn't have been done from the start.
It's all party and self preservation, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Why should he walk blindly into whatever trap was so clearly orchestrated by Cummings.
I'm not saying Corbyn is the answer to your prayers. Far from it, but why would you expect dirty tactics and subterfuge to be met with anything other than the same.

The reality is holding an election on this one issue seems daft to me. But it's all every party has been consumed with for the last three years.
It has to be sorted one way or the other. A lot at stake before you can carry on actually running the country.

Mate you’re probably the only poster on here that thinks Corbyn is pro EU. But there’s no point discussing it with you as you’re a fanatic.

What he won’t do is unilaterally pull out of the EU without a deal so voting for his party is akin to choosing to have one’s left arm chopped off rather than right. It’s not a decision anyone really wants to take, but at least we’ll still be able to have a good wank.

I don't think Corbyn is pro EU.

I've never said that.

Didn't he give it a seven out of ten?

As for....

This makes no sense, I literally have no idea what this means.

I wouldn't say suddenly changing his tune. He's taking good advice it would seem, as under the current circumstances a GE on Boris's terms would most probably see him defeated.
A lot of talk in here about strategies. What should and shouldn't have been done from the start.
It's all party and self preservation, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Why should he walk blindly into whatever trap was so clearly orchestrated by Cummings.
I'm not saying Corbyn is the answer to your prayers. Far from it, but why would you expect dirty tactics and subterfuge to be met with anything other than the same.

The reality is holding an election on this one issue seems daft to me. But it's all every party has been consumed with for the last three years.
It has to be sorted one way or the other. A lot at stake before you can carry on actually running the country.

Can't disagree with much or any of that. It just makes me laugh when I see people holding Corbyn up as some kind of honest principled bloke when he's far from it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.