General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
The 'Peace' that this bloke wanted was on the IRA's terms, anyone who thinks he was involved in brokering anything
other than promoting and encouraging terrorists must have been born yesterday. Have a look at some of the things the other
IRA lover, McDonnell has said, it's all out there.

And that's one of the reasons why I could never vote Labour with him and McDonnell in charge. How can we have someone running the country who has actively encouraged terrorist attacks against it in the past? It beggars belief.

I don't have much time for the Tories either at the moment, and I'm hoping there's a "none of the above" option on the friggin' ballot paper!

Which makes him no different than the blonde liar.

They're all liars mate. You kind of expect it from the Tories though whereas I was brought up to believe that Labour were that bit more honest and caring (which I've long since realised is bollocks), plus I don't think Johnson has gone through his entire political career claiming to be as principled as Corbyn has.

You don’t find a consensus with a terrorist by shooting them and locking them up. You end up sitting down and talking to them. See NI, Afghanistan etc. The same will happen in Israel eventually. If you want peace you have to , eventually, sit down and talk. JC shaking hands with SF? Where are they now? Power sharing in NI(when they sort out Stormont), McGuiness shaking hand with the queen anyone?

I speak as ex forces who lost mates in NI but with hindsight can see the way the land has to lie.
Don't forget Paisley and McGuinness.

I actually don't think you are that far off tbh.
The key is I think Corbyn would probably want to leave with a deal rather than Johnson who seems like he wants to drive the country off a cliff.

The next issue becomes is that there isn't another deal other than the WA on the table
The backstop can move though for anyone with a majority not depending on the DUP.

And that's one of the reasons why I could never vote Labour with him and McDonnell in charge. How can we have someone running the country who has actively encouraged terrorist attacks against it in the past? It beggars belief.

I don't have much time for the Tories either at the moment, and I'm hoping there's a "none of the above" option on the friggin' ballot paper!
I've always voted Labour - every election, even the last one but only justified it because Ivan Lewis is a blue. He won't be the Labour candidate as he's now an independent but in any case the boundaries have moved and I've now got a choice of Labour (holding a big majority) or whoever stands CON or BXP, I reckon. Probably BXP. What a choice, Corbyn or Farage? I don't want the BXP but can't let Corbyn in.

Proven by who? Corbyn? Yet in the the next sentence you admit there is an issue.

And in the interests of balance, I'd be more than happy to see an expose on Islamophobia in the Tory party too

An issue in the sense that there is no political party in the world can say that doesn't have its racists because they cannot control every single person thinks or does. Its how the party deals with them that matters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.