General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of Brexit as well, envying the bail outs for Greece and not seeing that if net gainer countries improve their economies because of EU investment they move to net contributors and more people find employment at home and don't come here for jobs (and pay taxes).
Greece has been a member of the EU for 36 years, just when do you envisage them not only becoming contributors,
but repaying the billions that the UK and Europe has had to lavish upon them? When is Poland, now that millions of its'
workers have decamped, mostly to here, but also around Germany etc; ever going to become a contributor?
In fact, many members don't look like becoming contributors anytime soon, in fact their economies, in common with the
majority are in decline.
Which is another reason we're coming out.

Greece has been a member of the EU for 36 years, just when do you envisage them not only becoming contributors,
but repaying the billions that the UK and Europe has had to lavish upon them? When is Poland, now that millions of its'
workers have decamped, mostly to here, but also around Germany etc; ever going to become a contributor?
In fact, many members don't look like becoming contributors anytime soon, in fact their economies, in common with the
majority are in decline.
Although London might ask exactly the same question about the rest of the UK.

majority are in decline.

Greece has long-standing cultural issues which see the collection of taxes from many people not being done effectively - money could be poured in for decades more - good money after bad

Poland has had £250bn since joining - they will not be a contributor any time long

Ireland have just become a contributor after 40 years of being a beneficiary - now the gravy has finished there is talk of leaving the EU

We need to be out

I imagine there are a few on here rather upset at the news that "No Tory politicians or officials will face criminal charges over alleged electoral expenses fraud, the Crown Prosecution Service has said, with one case remaining under consideration. "

Ah well, I'm sure they can come up with something else to be outraged about.

I imagine there are a few on here rather upset at the news that "No Tory politicians or officials will face criminal charges over alleged electoral expenses fraud, the Crown Prosecution Service has said, with one case remaining under consideration. "

I was just about to post that - there as been some right drama on here - surely this is the main reason that May called the election!!!!

You are right there will be something else to get totally OTT about - perhaps the CPS and police are 'in on it'

It would need by-election as when they are found guilty, they will in time, be in jail. This then sees the tories lose their majority as things stand.
I think you mean June 2017 and will answer with that in mind. She is lying plain and simple. The rest is waffle from her, pure and simple.She has a mandate to continue, nobody has stopped the process for Brexit. There was a point of clarification required as she did understand the process and the judges gave her the clarification. There was still no opposition to the process of Brexit.
No it does not blow away the points made, they will remain. The reason she has done is because she knows a certain number (i think it is 40 although @30 seems to be suggested the most often) will be carted away and be spending time behind bars. She has to move now, this is thing thing that is large enough for her to u turn, again. Those carted will just confirm the corrupt party is corrupt. She has had a strong lead in the polls for a long time and ruled out a snap election. It is this fraud that is the thing that is sufficient for a change in heart. Now, if, she does get an increased number of seats and she is very confident she will, then she will have the extra seats and the majority to be perceived as to have soften the blow and get away with it.
No matter what happens, they will be known for being caught cheating. She is just hoping now she will have a larger majority to deal with fraudulent activities that broke the strict rules rather than doing nothing, with MP's jailed and just a 17 seat majority.

Haha haha

You fool! Can you not see that the CPS have been influenced by the right wing media???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.