General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doh!
Silly me. Guess Trump had a word with the Russians to hack the minds of the evil newsmen.
I'm just not thinking it through. Oh well, back to youtube for some brilliant life hacks for me.

Saw a few fellow Labour voters foaming on Twitter about Russia earlier, demanding an investigation into Russian links to the Tories and Leave campaigns.

There's a large part of our young electorate who are so caught up in US propaganda that they're trying to import it.

I imagine there are a few on here rather upset at the news that "No Tory politicians or officials will face criminal charges over alleged electoral expenses fraud, the Crown Prosecution Service has said, with one case remaining under consideration. "

Ah well, I'm sure they can come up with something else to be outraged about.
''Right wing press'' is always a good fallback, haven't heard that one for at least half an hour.

I imagine there are a few on here rather upset at the news that "No Tory politicians or officials will face criminal charges over alleged electoral expenses fraud, the Crown Prosecution Service has said, with one case remaining under consideration. "

Ah well, I'm sure they can come up with something else to be outraged about.
No. It's a white wash obviously.

It would need by-election as when they are found guilty, they will in time, be in jail. This then sees the tories lose their majority as things stand.
Any chance of the lottery numbers for Saturday.

Surely you can only be so wrong, so many times before you guess something correctly.

A few months ago I'd have said I couldn't envisage Corbyn being PM. Now, the more and more I hear him talk and how passionate he is, the more I like him. You can call him a communist, dreamer etc, but he seems to have his principles and will stick to them regardless of who challenges him. I'd argue he's the first politician in the past decade who appears to genuinely care about people and want the best for EVERYONE. Teresa May is very likable on the other hand, but I get the impression that she's unprepared to push through the changes that will help the NHS/Homelessness/Taxation/Mental Health care/Public Transport etc.

I was going to vote Tory but I think I've changed my mind.

A few months ago I'd have said I couldn't envisage Corbyn being PM. Now, the more and more I hear him talk and how passionate he is, the more I like him. You can call him a communist, dreamer etc, but he seems to have his principles and will stick to them regardless of who challenges him. I'd argue he's the first politician in the past decade who appears to genuinely care about people and want the best for EVERYONE. Teresa May is very likable on the other hand, but I get the impression that she's unprepared to push through the changes that will help the NHS/Homelessness/Taxation/Mental Health care/Public Transport etc.

I was going to vote Tory but I think I've changed my mind.

If you want to talk about unprepared have a look at Angela Raynor - the shadow education secretary, doing a Dianne abbott this morning on the same radio station with the same presenter.

If you want to talk about unprepared have a look at Angela Raynor - the shadow education secretary, doing a Dianne abbott this morning on the same radio station with the same presenter.

Just watched it and it's very embarrassing considering she is the shadow education secretary. I'm sure all politicians are guilty of this at some point during interviews but this isn't doing Labour any favours whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.