General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.
Tories have now put deficit elimination back to 2025 (or not as the case will probably be).
Fcuk knows what the national debt will be by then , probably two trillion.
This is supposed to be their area of competence over Labour.
Ever thought you've been had Tory boys?
Fcuking con artists, yet you still fall for it.
No matter who you quote, no matter what manifestos you read, no matter what promises you believe dis-believe I have only one thing to say to you.

Diane Abbott.

That along with Corbyn being a friend and supporter of terrorist organisations along with the Mickey Mouse economic policies are the reasons why Labour are going to implode and be the victims of the biggest landslide in British Political history.

And trust me this is coming from someone who despised Thatcher and who has always and still does hate the Tories.

Bitish politics is in the gutter.

Finally despite my loathing for the Tories I will vote for them though it is pointless down here Labour will win, though with a much reduced majority. It's going to be tough for Labour.

I've run my own business for over ten years and made a wage every week. I now employ a 19 year old and give him a tenner an hour. It means i get less income but i still earn enough. I'm happy with that.

No problem with that but it's pretty rare if you compare wages competively with similar jobs, take the wage of every barman in every pub in the land for a start. I think there should be a sliding minimum wage for bigger companies though definitely. A company making billions should always be striving to pay people more than quite simply how much the government tells it to.

She gets a hundred grand mate the government get the rest. The policy is a shocker.
Disagree. We are all living longer and we are all in part responsible for our own future, even into old age.

I think those who have property valued over £100 grand should put the amount over that into their own healthcare. They could choose not to if their children stepped up to the plate. At the end of the day the children will gat a share of £100k what's the problem.

Times moved on, the economy's moved on we need to move on.

Yes I do have a house, yes I do have kids, yes my house is worth well over £100k.

I'm sure some clever person will already be devising a range of new trusts to help people navigate/circumvent any future legislation.

Disagree. We are all living longer and we are all in part responsible for our own future, even into old age.

I think those who have property valued over £100 grand should put the amount over that into their own healthcare. They could choose not to if their children stepped up to the plate. At the end of the day the children will gat a share of £100k what's the problem.

Yes I do have a house, yes I do have kids, yes my house is worth well over £100k.

Correct so you have the money to look after yourself but the state have to fund it . Doesn't work. Why should you be able to leave money to your kids whilst the state have to pay for your care?

That's like a labour policy it's fair I can't understand why people are upset by it.

People who live longer need more care that is going to cost loads and loads in decades to come.

No matter who you quote, no matter what manifestos you read, no matter what promises you believe dis-believe I have only one thing to say to you.

Diane Abbott.

That along with Corbyn being a friend and supporter of terrorist organisations along with the Mickey Mouse economic policies are the reasons why Labour are going to implode and be the victims of the biggest landslide in British Political history.

And trust me this is coming from someone who despised Thatcher and who has always and still does hate the Tories.

Bitish politics is in the gutter.

Finally despite my loathing for the Tories I will vote for them though it is pointless down here Labour will win, though with a much reduced majority. It's going to be tough for Labour.

I totally agree but may is doing her best to lose a 20 point lead with that manifesto. Alienating everyone.

The question is should we all share in the burden or do we leave it to luck. If we asked people to pay for their own health care when younger the shit would hit the fan. If you get dementia but I don't tough luck on you? This and pensions is a ticking time bomb without an obvious answer. Old people sell your houses sharpish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.