General / Mental Health Support Thread

Hopefully once they can stop the bleed and get your iron back up, you'll feel a lot better in yourself. I had to have multiple blood transfusions last year, it's really scary how easy it is to come to see that exhaustion as normal, and crazy how much easier everything is once you can actually get oxygen to your organs.
Thanks , the asda driver said to me the other day you are as white as a sheet and i was dizzy , i never look in the mirror normally but looked and i was as white as a sheet with black circles under my eyes , not looking again ! lol

Sorry for messaging in this at so a bad time but actually spent time with my brother today watching the game and first time we actually spoke, but only first time I’m trying to reach out… but he said he’s there but I know no one’s there sorry

Sorry for messaging in this at so a bad time but actually spent time with my brother today watching the game and first time we actually spoke, but only first time I’m trying to reach out… but he said he’s there but I know no one’s there sorry
Don't know your story mate, you sound troubled but if you've begun talking to him I'd say keep on doing it.

For sure I will say don't be sorry. Ask people for help if needed, never be sorry for that.

Got the call from the bum nurse , top and bottom camera same day , someone is calling me tomorrow with the appt date, will be in a week to ten days time and where to get the laxative from , only trouble is i have nobody to pick me up so no sedation ! Results there and then . Have to stop the iron tabs i just started on

Fucking hell

Got the call from the bum nurse , top and bottom camera same day , someone is calling me tomorrow with the appt date, will be in a week to ten days time and where to get the laxative from , only trouble is i have nobody to pick me up so no sedation ! Results there and then . Have to stop the iron tabs i just started on

Fucking hell
Good luck Kaz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.