General / Mental Health Support Thread

Hi, dears. I've been battling Crohn’s disease and severe depression for years. Managing my condition has drained both my finances and my mental stability...
I feel lost and overwhelmed. Recently, switching to international health insurance has brought some relief, but it's tough. It’s been a rough journey, but I’m starting to see a bit of light. I hope this space can offer support and understanding as we all navigate our mental health struggles. Sharing our experiences might just help us find strength together. Sending love to all of you <3

Last edited:
Hi, dears. I've been battling Crohn’s disease and severe depression for years. Managing my condition has drained both my finances and my mental stability...
I feel lost and overwhelmed. Recently, switching to international health insurance has brought some relief, but it's tough. It’s been a rough journey, but I’m starting to see a bit of light. I hope this space can offer support and understanding as we all navigate our mental health struggles. Sharing our experiences might just help us find strength together. Sending love to all of you <3
Good luck mate

Massive row with boss yesterday. We'd cleared the air meeting few weeks ago and things been little better but massive row at end of play yesterday. Means anxiety back for me and awake half the night all because he's got no backbone and scared to say no.

I was fortunate to retire at 52..I’m never going to beat biology but I feel fitter than ever-

I was ill a few weeks ago and my mental health suffered because I couldn’t exercise-it’s a huge part of my life now; walking, biking, weights and the biggest addiction my concept 2 rower-best thing I’ve ever bought.

I actually did 75 hard last year and found it incredibly life affirming. If people have the time I recommend it, it’s a life changing journey.
75 ? What's that

75 ? What's that
Its 75 hard which became something a few years ago apparently, but:

1. drink a gallon of water each day
2. read 10+ pages of non fiction
3. follow a diet pplan of your choice-but no booze, no cheat meals
4. 2 x 45 workouts each day-one must be outside, walking allowed
5. progress photo each day

the hardest bit was drinking all the water!

Massive row with boss yesterday. We'd cleared the air meeting few weeks ago and things been little better but massive row at end of play yesterday. Means anxiety back for me and awake half the night all because he's got no backbone and scared to say no.
My boss called me deceptive and challenged my integrity a few weeks back. Nearly 6 months after waiting for a disciplinary investigation lasting the same time. The outcome of which was mediation which I'd agreed to anyway in February! No spine and the cnut who made the complaint is no better. The workplace nowadays is a vipers nest of shithouses and wet wipes !
I told HR how the investigation duration was affecting both my physical and mental health but no response. I emailed the CEO and within days it was resolved.

Reactions: ob

You did them all then ? How did you feel after ?

You find time to do all that after drinking a gallon of water ! I'll be to busy pissing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.