General / Mental Health Support Thread

Got the call from the bum nurse , top and bottom camera same day , someone is calling me tomorrow with the appt date, will be in a week to ten days time and where to get the laxative from , only trouble is i have nobody to pick me up so no sedation ! Results there and then . Have to stop the iron tabs i just started on

Fucking hell

There's a story in my family whereby my Grandma's sister spoke to my Grandma (a former nurse) about a similar procedure. My Grandma calmed her down and gave her some advice.

On the day of the appointment her sister went in very relaxed and told the nurses she was prepared and had been given the advice to "swallow hard" only to find out it wasn't going in that end!

Jokes aside, the thought it worse than the event itself and you'll be fine. If we win on Saturday it's fitting you'll be having a double of your own. Good luck!

A friend of mine with mental issues has been suspended from work.

It all started with a car accident at work. The other person involved is a big lad. He ripped into her and said a lot of personal things which she took to heart. She reported the accident and reported him for his actions against her. She received a letter yesterday saying she has been suspended for her behaviour towards him pending investigation.

The CCTV clearly shows him angrily gesticulating at her and she just froze.

She feels helpless and no one is there to defend her. Tipped of our union reps to help her.

I've spent hours on the phone today trying to convince not to do anything stupid as she is having suicide thoughts. She has no family nearby. Her nearest daughter lives 200 miles away. I've told her to go and see her and get some dog therapy as she'd got two big fluff balls who love her. I hope she follows my advice.

My employer see her as a nuisance. I made her flag up her state of mind to management months ago in the naive hope they'd support her.

I'm taking deep breaths and trying to keep my shit together at work today.

There's a story in my family whereby my Grandma's sister spoke to my Grandma (a former nurse) about a similar procedure. My Grandma calmed her down and gave her some advice.

On the day of the appointment her sister went in very relaxed and told the nurses she was prepared and had been given the advice to "swallow hard" only to find out it wasn't going in that end!

Jokes aside, the thought it worse than the event itself and you'll be fine. If we win on Saturday it's fitting you'll be having a double of your own. Good luck!
Thanks lovely, i am having gas and air for up the bum but just the local sprayed onto my throat for the other, i could have not had it this week as everyone who could have come hadn't been going off on bank holiday weekend but i didnt want to wait

It all started with a car accident at work. The other person involved is a big lad. He ripped into her and said a lot of personal things which she took to heart. She reported the accident and reported him for his actions against her. She received a letter yesterday saying she has been suspended for her behaviour towards him pending investigation.

She feels helpless and no one is there to defend her. Tipped of our union reps to help her.

I've spent hours on the phone today trying to convince not to do anything stupid as she is having suicide thoughts. She has no family nearby. Her nearest daughter lives 200 miles away. I've told her to go and see her and get some dog therapy as she'd got two big fluff balls who love her. I hope she follows my advice.

My employer see her as a nuisance. I made her flag up her state of mind to management months ago in the naive hope they'd support her.

That sounds awful, really hope she is ok

Thanks lovely, i am having gas and air for up the bum but just the local sprayed onto my throat for the other, i could have not had it this week as everyone who could have come hadn't been going off on bank holiday weekend but i didnt want to wait

Well done for just going and getting it done, not pleasant but always best to get these things sorted rather than have the anticipation for weeks on end.

Lot of companies talk the talk re supporting staff when they’re struggling but it’s usually about the bottom line. Fuck em all

My head feels like concrete. i feel like shite today. Can't wait to get to the evening so i can smoke some weed. I just want to lie down and fuck everything off. I get so sleeepybut resless at the same time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.