General / Mental Health Support Thread

hUFB6dR.gif
Ha, i am feeling like that too x

Had my last meal just now , a stonking big white cheese sandwich , not tasty but the banned list is everything i eat , lol

First prep after the game , my arse is getting ready !

Started the prep fifteen mins ago and sweating like a **** on fire ! Better skip the sleeping tablet tonite so i can hug the toilet
Or wear one of those nappies!
Hope it's not too bad for you.

Found out my wife and I most likely cannot have kids. Marriage most likely over by Christmas. And then we lost to those fucks

Found out my wife and I most likely cannot have kids. Marriage most likely over by Christmas. And then we lost to those fucks
I'm so sorry to hear that.

I can't have kids either, so I know a little of how you feel.

Wishing peace and love for you and your wife. It doesn't have to be the end of your marriage.

At the hospital after an horrific nite of prep , started at four am and went till ten am, mostly stopped now, loads of blood , very worrying , nappy still on

Fucking hell !

Bowel cancer claimed my dad and grandad before it came after me. Children would be very selfish here although I have a nephew and step-niece (my sister took her on) with a part to play in their lives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.