General / Mental Health Support Thread

At the hospital after an horrific nite of prep , started at four am and went till ten am, mostly stopped now, loads of blood , very worrying , nappy still on

Fucking hell !
Must be hell for you, good luck.

After prepping to the letter my bowel not clear enough to see where the bleeding is coming from , have to do it all over again with a different prep solution ! She said it happens with some people , gas and air is mint , endoscopy not bad with the numbing sray , just gastritis and no bleeds . Says they should be ringing me this week with a new appt

Sigh

After prepping to the letter my bowel not clear enough to see where the bleeding is coming from , have to do it all over again with a different prep solution ! She said it happens with some people , gas and air is mint , endoscopy not bad with the numbing sray , just gastritis and no bleeds . Says they should be ringing me this week with a new appt

Sigh
Oh, how frustrating for you! Hopefully the next appointment isn't too far in the future and you can get some answers then.

I was on something like Moviprep and it just constantly filled my bag again and again. I had to wear one of those bastards for well over 18 months.

Sigh
I had this once and had to go through it all again

I had this once and had to go through it all again
I was finally empied out four hrs after my appt so next time i am going to fast for two days and take the prep a couple of hours before told to do it , it was a bit uncomfortable in places , when she was up to my small bowel but the gas and air was enough , not keen to do it again, the prep is gastly isnt it

Exhausted today , my fibro didnt appreciate the whole process, next go at colonoscopy will be before nineth of june and extended prep, three litres in total! Have been allowed to take the iron till i get the appt , cant have it seven days before the test , this anaemia is killing me

I have been feeling really low for about three weeks for no obvious reason. This after a long period of stability. What exactly is going on I do not know. I keep hoping it will fuck off as it's stopping me from doing anything productive and I have got a short story deadline coming up fast.

I just don't know what to do with myself. But this is a good example of how you never completely smash it. It can always sneak back. It's an insidious enemy, the Black Dog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.