General / Mental Health Support Thread

I was finally empied out four hrs after my appt so next time i am going to fast for two days and take the prep a couple of hours before told to do it , it was a bit uncomfortable in places , when she was up to my small bowel but the gas and air was enough , not keen to do it again, the prep is gastly isnt it
I found the prep worse than the procedure itself. Had it quite a few times over period of 2 years until getting all clear after my operation

I have been feeling really low for about three weeks for no obvious reason. This after a long period of stability. What exactly is going on I do not know. I keep hoping it will fuck off as it's stopping me from doing anything productive and I have got a short story deadline coming up fast.

I just don't know what to do with myself. But this is a good example of how you never completely smash it. It can always sneak back. It's an insidious enemy, the Black Dog.
Hope the black dog lifts for you soon , could be something simple that might resolve itself , we are here for you lovely

I found the prep worse than the procedure itself. Had it quite a few times over period of 2 years until getting all clear after my operation
My first experience and i had built it up so much i was dreading it but over all not so bad , at least it is relatively quick , the prep was much worse . This new one they have given me is six sachets , three litres in all , she said it doesnt taste as bad , not sure i believe her , lol, got to get to the bottom of the bleeding so have to grin and bare it !

My first experience and i had built it up so much i was dreading it but over all not so bad , at least it is relatively quick , the prep was much worse . This new one they have given me is six sachets , three litres in all , she said it doesnt taste as bad , not sure i believe her , lol, got to get to the bottom of the bleeding so have to grin and bare it !
Good luck hope you get it sorted asap

It's the wait!! We spend nearly all of our lives WAITING. Good luck.

All sounds a bit brutal, hope things go more smoothly here on in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.