General / Mental Health Support Thread

I'm off to Valencia next week, and it's bloody hot.
Maybe when I get back to Manchester airport I'll want to kiss the tarmac, as cooler conditions are wonderful after the heat.
I'm sure Manchester won't let me down ;-)

It's just nice to get the occasional few days of sunshine over here though. That's all I ask.

I hope to get my first foreign holiday since 1994 this year
I cannot take much more of this grey and wet day in day out

I am maxing out on cheese, salad, crisps butties as from sunday nite i can only have the white bread and cheese , boo. No bleeding since camera on sunday , see what three litres of prep does on friday and saturday , lol, i am laughing to depress the anxiety

I am maxing out on cheese, salad, crisps butties as from sunday nite i can only have the white bread and cheese , boo. No bleeding since camera on sunday , see what three litres of prep does on friday and saturday , lol, i am laughing to depress the anxiety

You're going to be farting wotsit dust by Sunday afternoon.

skynews-just-stop-oil-protest_6124864.jpg

I'm off to Valencia next week, and it's bloody hot.
Maybe when I get back to Manchester airport I'll want to kiss the tarmac, as cooler conditions are wonderful after the heat.
I'm sure Manchester won't let me down ;-)

It's just nice to get the occasional few days of sunshine over here though. That's all I ask.
If you have never been, try to get to he Church of San Nicolás de Bari and San Pedro Mártir

fabulous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.