General / Mental Health Support Thread

Good news , no bowel cancer and no active bleeding , she told me as took out the scope so couldnt have told me any quicker

Wont lie is was a very uncomfortable hour of my life but very doable with gas and air , only three or four times it really hurt as they were going round corners i think but just a few seconds and the gas and air was fine

Waiting for stomach samples but the big one was yesterday i reckon

Supersonic prep did indeed taste better than the first one last week , very heavy lemon taste but three litres was not easy , worked a treat though

Eating is lush !

My local hospital beats the one last week by every measure , last week was ok but more emphasis on keeping things moving and not really seeing you whereas my local keep checking on me before, during and after .all immigrants except for the one with the camera , according to the gov we dont need them coming here .....
Great to hear Kaz.

Going to the gym is definitely helping me. I’ve lost 10kg in about 8 months overall although I’d returned from holiday and absolutely hammered it with eating out and boozing. My blood pressure is now back to normal levels. Just got the pre-diabetes, high cholesterol and non alcoholic fatty liver to think about now, oh and a urology referral for my prostate symptoms and an MRI to investigate why I had sudden lateral hearing loss a few years back. Got a hearing aid but it’s NHS one and a bit crappy

Good news , no bowel cancer and no active bleeding , she told me as took out the scope so couldnt have told me any quicker

Wont lie is was a very uncomfortable hour of my life but very doable with gas and air , only three or four times it really hurt as they were going round corners i think but just a few seconds and the gas and air was fine

Supersonic prep did indeed taste better than the first one last week , very heavy lemon taste but three litres was not easy , worked a treat though

Eating is lush !

My local hospital beats the one last week by every measure , last week was ok but more emphasis on keeping things moving and not really seeing you whereas my local keep checking on me before, during and after .all immigrants except for the one with the camera , according to the gov we dont need them coming here .....
That’s great news!!! :)

Going to the gym is definitely helping me. I’ve lost 10kg in about 8 months overall although I’d returned from holiday and absolutely hammered it with eating out and boozing. My blood pressure is now back to normal levels. Just got the pre-diabetes, high cholesterol and non alcoholic fatty liver to think about now, oh and a urology referral for my prostate symptoms and an MRI to investigate why I had sudden lateral hearing loss a few years back. Got a hearing aid but it’s NHS one and a bit crappy

I’m brisk walking each and every day. It makes me feel physically and mentally better which is good.

Eating is lush !

Great news, what a relief. Hopefully the other tests come back clear too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.