General / Mental Health Support Thread

Good news , no bowel cancer and no active bleeding , she told me as took out the scope so couldnt have told me any quicker

Wont lie is was a very uncomfortable hour of my life but very doable with gas and air , only three or four times it really hurt as they were going round corners i think but just a few seconds and the gas and air was fine

Waiting for stomach samples but the big one was yesterday i reckon

Supersonic prep did indeed taste better than the first one last week , very heavy lemon taste but three litres was not easy , worked a treat though

Eating is lush !

My local hospital beats the one last week by every measure , last week was ok but more emphasis on keeping things moving and not really seeing you whereas my local keep checking on me before, during and after .all immigrants except for the one with the camera , according to the gov we dont need them coming here .....
So happy for you.

DWP have kept me waiting for over a year but the decision is........YES ! Phew , full rate till 2027 when we do the dance again , unless the tories get in that is

So relieved
That's a great result. Hopefully you can relax a little now, and I do hope you get some result on the pain issue too x

Waiting for test results after my operation is a real endurance test. It's 2 weeks tomorrow since the op and I feel really well but can't really relax or get back to fully living my life until I know if I'll need further treatment or not.

I'm signed off work until at least mid-July so I don't even have that to distract me. I'm just lying around or having gentle walks and all the time in the back of my head is the question of whether or not I still have cancer.

I know it takes as long as it takes and nobody's dragging it out on purpose but it's very hard not to feel sorry for myself. I know that's stupid - my recovery is going so well, I should be pleased. It's just the waiting. If it's good news then I can put all this behind me, and if it's bad news then I can focus on the next steps. But with no news I can't do anything.

Waiting for test results after my operation is a real endurance test. It's 2 weeks tomorrow since the op and I feel really well but can't really relax or get back to fully living my life until I know if I'll need further treatment or not.

I'm signed off work until at least mid-July so I don't even have that to distract me. I'm just lying around or having gentle walks and all the time in the back of my head is the question of whether or not I still have cancer.

I know it takes as long as it takes and nobody's dragging it out on purpose but it's very hard not to feel sorry for myself. I know that's stupid - my recovery is going so well, I should be pleased. It's just the waiting. If it's good news then I can put all this behind me, and if it's bad news then I can focus on the next steps. But with no news I can't do anything.

I know you mentioned before that it was difficult to tell your loved ones, but have you been able to talk to someone since?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.