General / Mental Health Support Thread

I've just got an appointment for PIP. I need some help as I can't afford to get to appointments even. I've missed a few due to not being able to get there. It's a phone appointment, this one, though.
Their default position is to say no so you have to be honest but tell them how bad you are on your worst days and nights , i dont mean to make you nervous but they can be devious fuckers and if they do say no appeal it as most appeals overturn their decision

Their default position is to say no so you have to be honest but tell them how bad you are on your worst days and nights , i dont mean to make you nervous but they can be devious fuckers and if they do say no appeal it as most appeals overturn their decision
I know...I've dealt with them before and have had to go to tribunals.

Reactions: ob
I've just got an appointment for PIP. I need some help as I can't afford to get to appointments even. I've missed a few due to not being able to get there. It's a phone appointment, this one, though.
Good luck with it, I know how horrible they can be from personal experience. As Kaz says let them know of your absolute worst days. Document everything if possible. Took us over a year to get appeal and adjournment overturned.

Good luck this time, from following your story these last few months you defo need the help
Thanks. Yeah... Surely I'm an ideal candidate for the top rate PIP? I don't know, but some other people on it seem to get about more than i can. The furthest i get is to the health centre down the road! I was going on 30 mile bike rides before I got COVID. I can't even get my leg over the bike now.
But I know these assessors don't listen to that. What gets me is that they say the assessors are real "doctors". So they have them all? Is that where they all are? Bollocks. haha.

Reactions: ob
Thanks. Yeah... Surely I'm an ideal candidate for the top rate PIP? I don't know, but some other people on it seem to get about more than i can. The furthest i get is to the health centre down the road! I was going on 30 mile bike rides before I got COVID. I can't even get my leg over the bike now.
But I know these assessors don't listen to that. What gets me is that they say the assessors are real "doctors". So they have them all? Is that where they all are? Bollocks. haha.
My last assessment in person was with an ex paramedic with four weeks training , i always ask who they are when they come to my house , i like to know who i am telling my highly intimate health details too . You sound like you should get pips . Fingers crossed for you lovely

Had my follow up appointment today. The operation cured my cancer. It was the lowest possible grade and stage, so it was caught and removed very early. I don't need any further treatment or check-ups. It's such a weight off my shoulders and I'm feeling very emotional about it.

Do me a favour, and if you have any kind of symptoms at all - see your doctor.

Had my follow up appointment today. The operation cured my cancer. It was the lowest possible grade and stage, so it was caught and removed very early. I don't need any further treatment or check-ups. It's such a weight off my shoulders and I'm feeling very emotional about it.

Do me a favour, and if you have any kind of symptoms at all - see your doctor.
Brilliant news , now breathe xx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.