General / Mental Health Support Thread

Spent the nite in casualty , had to be pushed into it by boots pharmacist and 111 , went at 10pm ish , cant catch a break these days , funny how you build up a small group of other patients that you spend eight hours with , no names just kindred souls waiting for the same thing

Spent the nite in casualty , had to be pushed into it by boots pharmacist and 111 , went at 10pm ish , cant catch a break these days , funny how you build up a small group of other patients that you spend eight hours with , no names just kindred souls waiting for the same thing
At least it wasn't a Friday night in casualty! Hope you're feeling better :)

I recall my stomach upset / constipation self diagnosis only too well…

Absolutely made up for you.
It's mad what people will accept, assuming it's nothing. I managed to convince myself that regularly nearly bleeding to death was just a fact of womanhood.

Hope you're feeling better now!

Had my follow up appointment today. The operation cured my cancer. It was the lowest possible grade and stage, so it was caught and removed very early. I don't need any further treatment or check-ups. It's such a weight off my shoulders and I'm feeling very emotional about it.

Do me a favour, and if you have any kind of symptoms at all - see your doctor.
Just read this, wonderful news for you. x

Had my follow up appointment today. The operation cured my cancer. It was the lowest possible grade and stage, so it was caught and removed very early. I don't need any further treatment or check-ups. It's such a weight off my shoulders and I'm feeling very emotional about it.

Do me a favour, and if you have any kind of symptoms at all - see your doctor.
I've just got an appointment for a blood test due to my trickly piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.