General / Mental Health Support Thread

Been tough week. My cousin's son aged 51 had heart attack and passed away at weekend (funeral yesterday) and a friend of over 40 years passed away yesterday (think heart attack).

We have a little business cat sitting where we go and feed people's cat's while they are away. Also take in post/parcels, open/close blinds, water plants etc etc. anyway on Tuesday I lost guys keys. Had to drive 40 mins to Putney to collect spare set then home again to feed the cat. Yesterday lunchtime 90 mins round trip to nearest place to get key cut.

On way home from getting key cut yesterday was thinking how crap it was then thought of my cousin and his father who've just buried their only son and my friends family
Was in the pub on Sunday and the missus casually informed us her 51 year old brother had died from liver disease . He was an alcoholic. He was a City fan from a young age ie when we were shit, which I think is unusual for a Thai.

How is it that some people never seem to get ill or need to visit the doctor? Have they done a deal with the devil or something?

How is it that some people never seem to get ill or need to visit the doctor? Have they done a deal with the devil or something?
I have been sick fron the age of thirty , started with having the flu , innocent enough and the other things have piled in over the years , my brother had MS from early twenties till he died last year , a couple of yrs older than me, often wondered if it was our DNA that just meant we were destined to be sickly people

I have been sick fron the age of thirty , started with having the flu , innocent enough and the other things have piled in over the years , my brother had MS from early twenties till he died last year , a couple of yrs older than me, often wondered if it was our DNA that just meant we were destined to be sickly people

Mrs has just been diagnosed with Fibro, they have changed their mind from RA. Trying to get them to do an MRI now to rule out MS. Taking bloody ages to make any progress.

More a deal with God!

Five spells in Arrowe Park in about two years plus colostomy bags etc. I’m still on antidepressants too.

You’ve got your health you’ve got everything.

My liver disease was kind of self-inflicted, but since then I've been unlucky too...RLS right after quitting. Severe and the meds are a bit dodgy. Then i slipped on the stairs and snapped the fib and tib in my leg a few years back...so i got a metal rod and screws in my shin and ankle. Then it was the burst appendix with sepsis...and now long COVID. Oh...and i always catch whatever cold is going around. The 'big pharms' love me.
I know of people close to me that never see the doctor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.