General / Mental Health Support Thread

I am attending the cleaner and dryer group each week. In Eccles and Failsworth. I have never had a problem with drink or drugs but my mental health is impacted by women issues, work stress and my dads illness. Excercise and friendship is vital in life. If anyone wants to come on a Friday and do some boxing fitness and a group chat please let me know.

I am attending the cleaner and dryer group each week. In Eccles and Failsworth. I have never had a problem with drink or drugs but my mental health is impacted by women issues, work stress and my dads illness. Excercise and friendship is vital in life. If anyone wants to come on a Friday and do some boxing fitness and a group chat please let me know.
Exercise really does help doesn't it - which is so frustrating when you're low as it feels impossible sometimes.

Give me a shout if you want to offload about the women's stuff, I've had my fair share of that too.

Fuck the long Covid thread off...it just attracts the flat Earther types. I'll whinge about it here :)
2 and a half years now. This morning I literally dragged myself out of bed around 9am, went downstairs for a cuppa and then crashed on the couch feeling worse than ever until around 3pm. I had the Long COVID clinic yesterday....They want me to accept it and learn to live with it! I have to keep a diary of what i do and how i feel.
I feel shit Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thur....
One thing that worries me about all that...do I have to write down every time i have a wank? I didn't ask them about that.

Fuck the long Covid thread off...it just attracts the flat Earther types. I'll whinge about it here :)
2 and a half years now. This morning I literally dragged myself out of bed around 9am, went downstairs for a cuppa and then crashed on the couch feeling worse than ever until around 3pm. I had the Long COVID clinic yesterday....They want me to accept it and learn to live with it! I have to keep a diary of what i do and how i feel.
One thing that worries me about all that...do I have to write down every time i have a wank? I didn't ask them about that.
I really feel for you lovely , not the wanking bit , lol

When i got ME and fibro i tried to out run it and fight it every which way and made it worse , in the end you do have to accept it and get the rest/ activity balance right , when you understand your body a bit better you will be able to do more

There is no cutting corners i am afraid x

Will you need a bigger note book

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.