General transfer rumours

A lot of it is the media perception. I’d heard of Brewster years ago because of the hype machine proclaiming him as the next homegrown Liverpool superstar.

I bet very few non-City fans have heard of many of our young prospects, especially the non-English players

To be fair, the only people that need to concern themselves with our youth prospects are fans of Girona and NEC Breda.....

Liverpool getting Thiago for a bargain fee, surely he'd have been an upgrade on Gundogan, but Bayern being the wankers that they are probably wouldn't have sold to us. I'm sure there are several clubs who still wouldn't sell us a virus.

Dzeko to Juve. 15m apparently.

Another league title for Edin. Good service to Roma but hes going nowhere there.

A cheeky sell on clause woulda been good . Stick one in for otamendi for when inter cash in twice what theyl pay us.

Guess thats juve over for suarez then

So Roma is gonna sell him at 34 for more than double what we sold him for, after scoring more than a 100 goals for them. Says a lot about how bad we are at selling players
Been said a few times, Dzeko basically pleaded with us to let him go and we cut him a good deal for his service with us. Juventus are desperate and Roma have named a price.

We got more than good value out of Dzeko. Us selling him for 7 or 15m is hardly going to make any difference is it.

Depends what you believe but if this is true we got 14m.

Last edited:

Ansu Fati currently has a release clause of 120m as he is not in the first team squad, Barca cant register him there either because they have too many players.

Id love us to trigger the clause, probably doubtful he will want to leave though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.