General Videogame Thread

I think the 2080ti comes in at nearly 1500, so that might be why :D:D
Maybe if you're not in a rush, wait for the 3000's to come out and hope the price goes down a bit? I suppose after this is all done, we might get some good deals with people trying to sell as well.

Yeah I'm going to wait it out most definitely I ain't in a rush, will pick bargains up over time and do it that way

Downloaded cod warzone. Used to play FPS to death and was a real sharpshooter, but not played any since MW 1/2 Black ops 1/2. A lot has changed since then.
First time playing any sort of battle royale, and got my arse handed to me, ha ha. Took over an hour of playing to get my first kill. Ever decreasing map not a thing for an old, filthy camper like me. Used to love setting up camp on a roof, overkill with rifle and a sniper rifle, 2 claymores, 2 trophy systems, one of those weird disorient thingy machines after 3 kills, and a turret after 5 kills. Come get me if you can! Required players to think, rather than rush and die.

Downloaded cod warzone. Used to play FPS to death and was a real sharpshooter, but not played any since MW 1/2 Black ops 1/2. A lot has changed since then.
First time playing any sort of battle royale, and got my arse handed to me, ha ha. Took over an hour of playing to get my first kill. Ever decreasing map not a thing for an old, filthy camper like me. Used to love setting up camp on a roof, overkill with rifle and a sniper rifle, 2 claymores, 2 trophy systems, one of those weird disorient thingy machines after 3 kills, and a turret after 5 kills. Come get me if you can! Required players to think, rather than rush and die.
Yeah I think the heyday was probably mw1 & 2 but it's different now. There is def a skill to the new games, they're just different skills. Don't forget there were always rushers on the old games as well and sometimes that paid off. I find avoidance is the best strategy on all battle royale games, just stay away from as many people as you can. I won a game once without making a single kill, the last guy killed himself by being outside the closing zone and not getting inside quick enough!!

Just finished making this video review of Xenoblade Chronicles for a site a games site I make youtube videos for. I've never played an XC game before but i'm intrigued now! (I only narrated this review, someone else wrote it)

Anyone played any of the series before?

Or now might be a good time to see if you can get a good amount for your rig? A lot of people looking for mid range machines for their kids to run fortnite and the likes on..

Haha will be giving it to my son who turns 8 soon, already has a monitor and kb and mouse ect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.