General Videogame Thread

Played Cyberpunk for first time recently and it’s become one of my favourite games. I did play it on PC so perhaps my experience probably differs from those on consoles. Only critique I had of it was that the main story was too short.

Perusing the gamepass offerings and remembered the hype around nier from when it was released. Didn't have a clue what it was about, or what type of game it was but gave it a bash. Very enjoyable, just done the first ending.
If its Automata then its very very good - need to finish it at least 3 times. I found the second playthrough slightly monotonous but the third is worth the grind and I could play it just for the OST alone.

I’ve just got a ps5. Can anyone recommend any decent games for me please. It came with Call of Duty but fancy something else.

Microsoft flight sim looks stunning flew over the Ethiad, crashed into the Empire State Building, really need to sit and do the tutorials etc to get the most from it though.
Yeah same. After the updates finally downloaded I just spent time flying round places I know and finding my house.

amazingly detailed game

If its Automata then its very very good - need to finish it at least 3 times. I found the second playthrough slightly monotonous but the third is worth the grind and I could play it just for the OST alone.
Yeah that's the one, not minding the 2nd cos picking up a lot of the quests I missed first time.

I’ve just got a ps5. Can anyone recommend any decent games for me please. It came with Call of Duty but fancy something else.
Congrats on getting one they are hard to get. There are a bunch of free games in the Playstation Collection one being Call of Duty, Bloodborne, Crash Bandicoot or Last if Us.

Microsoft flight sim looks stunning flew over the Ethiad, crashed into the Empire State Building, really need to sit and do the tutorials etc to get the most from it though.
Amazing isn't it? See your flying now!! Downloaded all the free world updates and just started flying around.

Did my first proper flight from Barton to Blackpool in a Cessna 152. Amazing.

Did the tutorials as they really help, the only find I've changed is to put auto trim on as I can't get my head around that and I'm doing ok with my landings now as I've worked out air speed, flaps ect. Controller works really well but I've ordered the Thursmaster HOTAS one throttle and stick as apparently that make a huge difference in the way the planes handle.

Can't believe Microsoft and ASOBO have managed to get this working on a series X and S. On PC you need a powerful rig just to run it but on console it runs absolutely flawlessly and on the X in 4K HDR as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.