General Videogame Thread

I am loving Microsoft Flight sim on my Series X, its running better than the version on my 2080 PC. absolutely stunning & one of a kind experience that even non gamers will really appreciate. I had to turn on the real life map streaming in the settings as I temporarily lost my internet setting it up, but once that comes through, wow.

So far a little flight around Everest, Naples and a couple of landings and take offs in a 747, its a beast to handle. I like it that they added some music to the experience flights.

Going to have to do the tutorials but new puppy means I’m up at 5am every morning at the moment by the time I get the TV to myself I’m too knackered to play anything.

They've definitely reduced some of the visuals on PC I guess to fall in line with the xbox, but the performance is smoother, which is a trade off I don't mind.

Yeah that's the one, not minding the 2nd cos picking up a lot of the quests I missed first time.
So many quests that you can do whenever so they'll definitely keep you busy - it's one of the games I wish I could forget and play for the first time again, bit of a hidden diamond.

My wife got it from game. She went on the website and was able to get me one. She did say that someone from game said that if you go for a bundle ie extra controller etc you stand more chance of getting one. I spoke to the lad from game on Saturday and he said that the week before they had six delivered.
Good luck anyway mate.

My wife got it from game. She went on the website and was able to get me one. She did say that someone from game said that if you go for a bundle ie extra controller etc you stand more chance of getting one. I spoke to the lad from game on Saturday and he said that the week before they had six delivered.
Good luck anyway mate.
Thanks pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.