Get a grip!

Worrying to say the least. I had to check the dugout to make sure it wasn't Hughes sat there with Pearce as his assistant!

the blue panther said:
Get a grip? I'm trying to - I know it's early days but, on what I've seen in the last 2 games, against very, very, modest opposition, and unless we sign additional defenders in the next couple of days, we'll struggle to finish in the top 4, and imho, will not get out of our chumps league group again. My 'first day' optimism has dissipated, I'm very sad to say.
Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised and we'll sign some defenders in the next 2 days, but otherwise, I'm dreading both Stoke away and the derby. Pellegrini loses most of his squad for 10 days now. The thought of RVP and Rooney - even Wellbeck - against our back 5 at the moment is too terrifying to contemplate.
Reminds me of the story of the emperor's new clothes - everyone's scared to describe what's in front of their eyes.
I don't think signing any more players will make any difference. Kompany and Richards are better than the proposed signing. There are also alternatives in Rodwell, Garcia and Zab all who would have been fine alongside Nasty but we chose to play Lescott a left footed player on his right.

There were occasions when he was on the right hand side of the pitch, and had to get the ball on his left before he could pass it. Not his fault of course, and we got away with it. But it disrupted the build-up. Fractions of seconds is all it takes for Hull players to get in place and that much closer to our players. Lescott playing out of position affected our build-up play. Maybe Pellegrini felt that it would have humiliated Nasty or Lescott to make a tactical change, but a draw or defeat would have been even more damaging

We got away with it yesterday. That's rare, and probably wont happen again.

And the serial moaners, I'm usually a happy clapper should note that the man who saved the points was none other than Kolarov

I know newcastle were poor but we looked to have solved the problems of last year with width and goals but cardiff and hull came at us and the problems with this new system became apparent.I will get a grip when pellers does,too many changes with both vinnie and nasty out,should not have pushed ahead without them.Given our recent record against utd i will join in the bm meltdown if we dont give a good account of ourselves

TFC said:
I think its worth pointing out that theres a pretty fucking good chance we would have raised our game if Hull had put any of their chances away. Out of sight my arse.

But why do we have to go behind to a newly promoted side before we 'raise our game'? That is the problem.
Hull could have been 3-0 up without any exaggeration. Then we would have seriously needed to raise our game!!

TFC said:
I think its worth pointing out that theres a pretty fucking good chance we would have raised our game if Hull had put any of their chances away. Out of sight my arse.

raise our game? we are playing for the premier league title ffs. we are on tv, live. why not "raise our game " anyway. not to mention 45,000 fucking idiots like me who have time off work and throw stupid fucking money at the club.

they would still be dragging off that pitch if I ever got to pull that shirt on.

Fuckin laughing my cock off at the war and peace posts...
It's quite obvious some in this thread was expecting barcelona esque,tippy tappy football straight away..
Rome wasn't built in a day but obviously it was built in 90mins by some on here..
Fuckin whinging and moaning because we didn't pass hull city to death and run up a cricket score...
Pelle is new,his methods are new,he is new to the prem,cut the guy some slack for fuck sake if we don't score a worldy everytime we play,i'd rather we play like this 3 games in than 3 games left..
Unbelievable geoff!!
CLAP CLAP FUCKIN CLAPPETY CLAP....

Ah ffs, no arguing with some people ;)

Got the points, thats all I'm arsed about. The performances will get better and all this mardy flapping will be a distant memory at the end of the season.

(I hope ;)

manimanc said:
Fuckin laughing my cock off at the war and peace posts...
It's quite obvious some in this thread was expecting barcelona esque,tippy tappy football straight away..
Rome wasn't built in a day but obviously it was built in 90mins by some on here..
Fuckin whinging and moaning because we didn't pass hull city to death and run up a cricket score...
Pelle is new,his methods are new,he is new to the prem,cut the guy some slack for fuck sake if we don't score a worldy everytime we play,i'd rather we play like this 3 games in than 3 games left..
Unbelievable geoff!!
CLAP CLAP FUCKIN CLAPPETY CLAP....

to me its the players that need to step up not pelli, his main error is allowing someone with the quality of gareth barry to sit and witness that shite from a midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.