Get a grip!

bobmcfc said:
We won't win the league again. We were special that season, remarkable and even then we only just managed it. We have some great players but many lack desire and drive

There I said it

I think it's a bit early to throw the towel in, for all you know we could go on a very long winning streak

Give credit to Hull who played well. Got talking to a guy in the pub afterwards who left at 55 minutes because "we should be burying teams like that". Unbelievable. Needless to say he left Gillingham and QPR early. Dickhead

Ducado said:
bobmcfc said:
We won't win the league again. We were special that season, remarkable and even then we only just managed it. We have some great players but many lack desire and drive

There I said it

I think it's a bit early to throw the towel in, for all you know we could go on a very long winning streak

If the players can be bothered Ducado. Something stinks to high heaven with some of them.

bobmcfc said:
Ducado said:
bobmcfc said:

There I said it

If the players can be bothered Ducado. Something stinks to high heaven with some of them.

I am not sure it's they can't be bothered, I just think the team is adjusting to new ways of doing things, yes especially in the first half some of the basic football was poor, but the 2nd half was much better, the only thing I will say I wish he would stop making YaYa captain it does not work and never has (Southampton away last season)

Ducado said:
bobmcfc said:
Ducado said:

I am not sure it's they can't be bothered, I just think the team is adjusting to new ways of doing things, yes especially in the first half some of the basic football was poor, but the 2nd half was much better, the only thing I will say I wish he would stop making YaYa captain it does not work and never has (Southampton away last season)

When changes are made you generally expect improvements in organisation, style of the team but at the moment we have regressed. The team has become less fluid than last season, we have no leadership to the team or spine. One reason the loss of Kompany which is understandable. Not replacing Kolo and the removal of Barry from the side currently does not make sense. I love having foreign players at the club, but I also like a number of English players in the side who have grown up in the Premiership and with that experience. Fernandinho at the minute should not be playing before Milner, Barry or Rodwell. The frustrating thing is we know how good these players are but, of late, the performances consistently never match to the price tag or reputation. Players like Cleverley, Welbeck, Young etc are outperfroming them

franksinatra said:
Ducado said:
bobmcfc said:

When changes are made you generally expect improvements in organisation, style of the team but at the moment we have regressed. The team has become less fluid than last season, we have no leadership to the team or spine. One reason the loss of Kompany which is understandable. Not replacing Kolo and the removal of Barry from the side currently does not make sense. I love having foreign players at the club, but I also like a number of English players in the side who have grown up in the Premiership and with that experience. Fernandinho at the minute should not be playing before Milner, Barry or Rodwell. The frustrating thing is we know how good these players are but, of late, the performances consistently never match to the price tag or reputation. Players like Cleverley, Welbeck, Young etc are outperfroming them

But we were not that bad before so any changes will be very subtle

Ducado said:
taconinja said:
We weren't nearly as bad yesterday especially in the second half as people keep stating. Carry on though.

Very true

But I know exactly what has happened here, after the Newcastle win some posters took to sneering at posters who had been loyal to the previous manager. When they were doing it I knew exactly what would happen, as soon as we lost a game or put in a poor performance they would be back for revenge.

Whoever is the manager gets my support, we are not back in the Alan Ball days now
Yeah. Circle of life and all I suppose.

bobmcfc said:

There I said it
Phew! Thanks for that.
I'm just off to Gumtree to sell my ST.
Could you also advise me on wether it's worth going to the CL games?
Ta.

asgoodasitgets said:
bobmcfc said:

There I said it
Phew! Thanks for that.
I'm just off to Gumtree to sell my ST.
Could you also advise me on wether it's worth going to the CL games?
Ta.

You only attend because we might win the league ? Hmmm do you leave on 85 minutes too ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.