Get a grip!

Being honest apart from the Newcastle game we have looked utter rubbish.
Yesterday was awful

de niro said:
manimanc said:
Fuckin laughing my cock off at the war and peace posts...
It's quite obvious some in this thread was expecting barcelona esque,tippy tappy football straight away..
Rome wasn't built in a day but obviously it was built in 90mins by some on here..
Fuckin whinging and moaning because we didn't pass hull city to death and run up a cricket score...
Pelle is new,his methods are new,he is new to the prem,cut the guy some slack for fuck sake if we don't score a worldy everytime we play,i'd rather we play like this 3 games in than 3 games left..
Unbelievable geoff!!
CLAP CLAP FUCKIN CLAPPETY CLAP....

to me its the players that need to step up not pelli, his main error is allowing someone with the quality of gareth barry to sit and witness that shite from a midfield.

I would say this as far as some of the comments I've read, theres no doubt in my mind that a team with Gareth Barry in the holding role wouldnt have struggled like we seemed to in the first half yesterday, but not sure if MP would be willing to alter the playing style to a 5 man MF. While Kompany is out, maybe we need to protect the defence a bit better, especially if Lescott is to continue to be played in that right footed CB slot *gulp*

-------------Hart
Zab---Lescott--Nastasic--Clichy
-------------Barry
-------Yaya----Fernandinho
---Navas-----------Silva
-----------Negredo

Against Stoke would allow Yaya and Fern to get forward with less of the defensive responsibilities as Barry would clean up in the holding role. I'd start Negredo, Aguero will get kicked to pieces by those Stoke bruisers.

coleridge said:
Never mind that, who is going to replacement him? He's not exactly Peter Reid, is he?
Don't worry, there won't be any shortage of candidates.
Harry%20Redknapp%20arriving%20at%20the%20clubs%20training%20ground%20this%20morning-812203

We weren't nearly as bad yesterday especially in the second half as people keep stating. Carry on though.

taconinja said:
We weren't nearly as bad yesterday especially in the second half as people keep stating. Carry on though.

Very true

But I know exactly what has happened here, after the Newcastle win some posters took to sneering at posters who had been loyal to the previous manager. When they were doing it I knew exactly what would happen, as soon as we lost a game or put in a poor performance they would be back for revenge.

Whoever is the manager gets my support, we are not back in the Alan Ball days now

We won't win the league again. We were special that season, remarkable and even then we only just managed it. We have some great players but many lack desire and drive

There I said it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.